User exits missing for some of the few markup tables that ARE included

Elsebeth

Jun 30, 2010, 1:39:53 PM6/30/10
to opentm2-support
I just tried to analyze a file using the EQFUDQUO markup table that is
included with the download. I get the following error message,
however:
EQF0423: The file 'EQFUOT.DLL' that contains the user exits for
analysis could not be loaded

I get the same error when trying to use EQFUQUOT (since it uses the
same user exit).

Is this a known issue, or should I create a bug for this also?

GerhardF

Jul 1, 2010, 1:55:26 AM7/1/10
to opentm2-support
Please open a NEW TICKET in TRAC (http://source.opentm2.org:8000/
opentm2), the bug tracking system used in this project. The
EQFUQUOT.DLL is missing in the OpenTM2 package - you can check this by
scanning in c:\otm\win\ .... the DLL must appear in this directory.

Elsebeth

Jul 1, 2010, 12:36:47 PM7/1/10
to opentm2-support
Right, I understood that the DLL is missing.

I did open a ticket for this, and also opened a ticket about the
problem with TMX import/export a couple of days ago. The available
options when creating tickets do not seem very appropriate, however:
there are 2 generic components, "component1" and "component2", and 2
versions, "version 1.0" and "version 2.0", none of which correspond to
the version available. Shouldn't these TRAC options be customized at
least a little?

GerhardF

Jul 1, 2010, 5:11:43 PM7/1/10
to opentm2-support
We are all at the very beginning of this project and the steering
committee is working on the infrastructure and team setup. So please
wait a little and things turn into better.

Helena Shih

Jul 1, 2010, 5:15:18 PM7/1/10
to opentm2...@googlegroups.com
That is the next logical step. There are a few fields that should be customized and we just haven't had the time to discuss it for agreement yet.

Milestone/Releases
Component (once we have a break down of structure)
Operating system (once we have support beyond windows)
Review (for code review of changes)
Cross Reference (for pre-req or co-req of any fixes or features)
Status (more than the out-of-box status)
Sizing (work load sizing)

Right now, none of the above are defined and the values of each field are also not fleshed out yet. Plus, this is only my input and not agreed upon by steering committee yet.

Lots to do.