Visual Astrology Newsletter, January 2012

msesheta

Jan 23, 2012, 10:33:11 AM1/23/12
to Opentarot Group, Google Opentarotnexus

Issue No. 82 - The January 2012 edition of the Visual Astrology Newsletter.

This is a free subscription publication dedicated to visual astrology and fixed stars.
It is produced by Astro Logos Ltd, UK.

— LATEST NEWSLETTER—

The Heavenly Patterns of 2012

One of the ways a visual astrologer becomes aware of the potential of future times is to watch the heavenly patterns. These patterns long in their cycles and ancient in their expression, seem to hold a privileged position over our own charts, or the charts of cities, nations or global systems.

This issue of the newsletter on an overview of these patterns for the coming year of 2012, The Queens Jubliee, the Olypmic Games and the USA Presidential Elections are just some of the things we know about, but what of the rest? ... click to read newsletter

FREE services:  We will email you a listing of your natal fixed stars, with key words. Click here to fill in your natal details.

There are many produts that can help you add fixed stars and visual astrology to your astrological thinking - visit Astro Logos' astrology shop to explore your learning options.

The Visual Astrology Newsletter uses Starlight Software, the software that is returning the stars and the sky to astrology.

Exlpore Starlight at Zyntara, as well as view the Newsletter Archives dating back to 2005.