Angel Paths for October 20 - Prince of Cups (Knight)

msesheta

Oct 20, 2011, 9:33:17 AM10/20/11
to Opentarot Group, Google Opentarotnexus

The Prince of Cups

Men represented by this card are complex and powerful beings. They are self-contained - even secretive - giving an impression of calmness and serenity. However under that veneer they can often be intense and volatile. They tend to hide their deepest passions, and to protect them fiercely.

They are often creative - artistically or musically inclined, and have deep involvement in these areas. Many of the more successful artists and musicians in our lives would come up as a Prince of Cups.

Emotionally they can sometimes be turbulent and moody, but can also often hide their emotions and refuse to share them with others. However, having a highly developed sensitivity to emotional ups and downs, they will identify yours even before you have. Talking to somebody like this about emotional matters is usually a rewarding experience, because they are highly perceptive and use their intuition readily.

If this card comes up to indicate an alteration in a person's behaviour, it will generally indicate a man moving into a new romantic relationship and feeling somewhat troubled by this. The Knight is the card that comes up to indicate a man happily falling in love.

Look for surrounding cards to clarify whether any misgivings are justified - for instance, the Moon or the 7 of Cups would be warnings of danger; also look at whether cards like the 7 of Swords or the 7 of Disks come up - these may indicate inner personal worries that will only cause problems if allowed to.

Working with the Prince of Cups

This card represents the watery quality of air, and as such brings a very important life principle to our experiences when it rules the day. It teaches us about how to shape our desires into realities, and offers a powerful supportive energy to assist us.

As we've said so often, the things that we wish hardest for, invest most energy into, manifest in our lives. This is why it is so crucial to be vigilant and watchful about the way we're thinking and feeling. If we sink into negativity, and empower that feeling with strong emotions like loneliness, grief or suffering we inadvertently introduce even more negativity into our lives.

Likewise, when we want something strongly enough, and charge that desire with our longing, our hope, our positive energy we will find that thing manifesting for us. This card teaches us how to do this.how to explore our dreams, our desires, our wishes and to propel them into everyday life.

The things we work with can be material, emotional or spiritual - the Prince of Cups works with desire on all levels. All we have to do is wish hard enough. And his energy will help us to achieve our aims.

So on a day ruled by him, select one thing that you really really want, and spend a little time visualising it, imagining what it would feel like to have it, or experience it, and then gather all your strong feelings up into a bundle and push them out into the Universe..

Stay alert, over the four weeks which follow, for signs that you are moving closer to your goal, or have already achieved it. Some things will take longer than others.but as long as you keep your hopes high for that particular wish, it will eventually wing its way back to you.

Affirmation: I create my life daily and build my future.

http://www.angelpaths.com/cups/cupspr2.html

msesheta

Jan 27, 2012, 11:45:29 AM1/27/12
to Opentarot Group, Google Opentarotnexus

msesheta

Apr 26, 2012, 11:14:53 AM4/26/12
to Group, Google Opentarotnexus