GeoDa for path calculations?

Julia Koschinsky

Nov 21, 2021, 11:36:48 AM11/21/21
to Openspace List, geof...@gmail.com
on behalf of Geoff Wise (please cc him in your response).
Thx: Julia

Julia Koschinsky, Ph.D.
Executive Director and Senior Research Associate
Center for Spatial Data Science
University of Chicago

Nov 21, 2021, 1:38:05 PM11/21/21
to openspa...@googlegroups.com, geof...@gmail.com
Hi,

Geoda will be useful for the analysis.  I suggest you use Anaconda Python for the geopandas installation.  It’s very strait forward.  Install geopandas in a new python 3.8  environment.  QGIS, is probably the best software for creating and managing the data sets.  Output files from geopandas dans QGIS are compatible with Geoda.