v6 beta5: Page button "Show capo chords" resets page button state of "Inline set"

Bernd Krämer

Feb 16, 2023, 1:03:32 PM2/16/23
to OpenSongApp
Please could you check the following scenario:
  • I added two Page buttons by means of the "Controls" settings:
    • "Show capo chords" and
    • "Inline set".
  • I also chose for having the inline set switched on by default, using the "Display" settings
  • I switched the inline set off, using the page button
  • Then I switched between the show capo chords alternatives, using that page button
  • The result was that the inline set was reset to the default setting (as set in the display settings), so the current state defined by means of the page button was overruled.
This doesn't seem to me the intended behaviour?

Gareth Evans

Feb 16, 2023, 3:00:15 PM2/16/23
to Bernd Krämer, OpenSongApp
You're correct - I stored the on/off toggle state in the inline set view, but forgot to save the state change to the user preference after clicking on the toggle button!
When opening the inline set settings page, the original settings were loaded up, ignoring the current state of the toggle.  The settings are correctly saved here though.  The capo button was unrelated to the bug. I've fixed this now.  Well spotted!

--
When responding to a post on the forum using your email, please make sure to click on the 'Reply all' button so that your response is also sent to the forum for other people to see the full conversation.
---