v6 beta3: Export/Print feature only prints set list, no songs

Bernd Krämer

Feb 14, 2023, 10:30:51 PM2/14/23
to OpenSongApp
This is about the function of the Print button in de set function "Export".
In one of your comments (21 september 2022) on an issue with v6 alpha 24 you said that the PDFs of the included songs would be appended to the setlist page in PDF.  But it does not. It only shows the list.
Now I tested this print feature again in v6 beta 3, and it was not yet solved.
Or did I not correctly interprete the purpose of this Print feature?

Greetings! Bernd.

Gareth Evans

Feb 15, 2023, 7:20:39 AM2/15/23
to Bernd Krämer, OpenSongApp
Hi Bernd,

I've implemented your previous request (for transposed songs) and this will be ready in beta 5 (hopefully today).  Whilst doing this, I discovered numerous other bugs with the export function (for both printing and sharing).  The biggest of which means that songs that were variations, or custom slides weren't included.  Any normal OpenSong songs should be appended to the set list when clicking on print.  Songs that are PDF or image files are not included.

Gareth

--
When responding to a post on the forum using your email, please make sure to click on the 'Reply all' button so that your response is also sent to the forum for other people to see the full conversation.
---

Gareth Evans

Feb 15, 2023, 11:11:45 AM2/15/23
to OpenSongApp
Attached is a simple set (containing a song variation, a note and a custom slide) created by clicking on print (and then selecting print to pdf file rather than a printer).
Based on beta 5

test.pdf

Bernd Krämer

Feb 16, 2023, 1:07:46 PM2/16/23
to OpenSongApp
Thanks Gareth!  In beta5 it works now as expected!