Best editor to work with Open Social

已查看 10 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

ved....@gmail.com

未读,
2008年11月23日 16:16:522008/11/23
收件人 OpenSocial - OpenSocial Application Development
Hi guys,

Just starting looking into OpenSocial.
Could someone help me to know which is the best editor you have come
across to work with Open Social.
Can we add the namespaces/libraries in some IDE so that it displays
the availble objects and other stuff.

Thanks,
Ved

Arne Roomann-Kurrik

未读,
2008年11月24日 12:32:532008/11/24
收件人 OpenSocial - OpenSocial Application Development
Personally, I just use Textmate or VIM set to "HTML" syntax
highlighting, which works pretty well (but doesn't give you
autocomplete). I'd be interested to see if anyone has written a
plugin for Eclipse or another editor that gave you this, though :)

~Arne

Mark W.

未读,
2008年11月24日 16:45:452008/11/24
收件人 OpenSocial - OpenSocial Application Development
We've been using eclipse--so far so good. Some folks have also
grabbed Aptana to complement the vanilla tools from Eclispe. We've
been able to use the embedded maven support to get a complete shindig
environment up and running in the workbench. Using the open social
client that Jason is writing, we're able to completely debug our code
end-to-end within the workbench.

-Mark W.

On Nov 24, 12:32 pm, Arne Roomann-Kurrik <api.kur...@google.com>
wrote:

Norbert

未读,
2008年12月14日 11:36:252008/12/14
收件人 OpenSocial - OpenSocial Application Development
Have you seen the OpenSocial Dev App?
http://osda.appspot.com/

It doesn't integrate into any IDE but runs in the browser. However,
this is the most convenient way to edit OpenSocial apps to date.

Regards,
Norbert

Mark W.

未读,
2008年12月15日 22:06:322008/12/15
收件人 OpenSocial - OpenSocial Application Development
Yes, we've use this app and agree it's convenient. We've used it in
our own shindig container, e.g.
http://localhost:8080/gadgets/ifr?url=http://osda.appspot.com/gadget/osda-development.xml

What we've been able to do is get a complete dev environment setup by
using Eclipse for running shindig, using a modified set of
instructions that are available on the wiki (e.g. we run maven inside
eclipse not out).

We then use firebug for debugging the java script.

-Mark W.

On Dec 14, 11:36 am, Norbert <norb...@mocsnik.hu> wrote:
> Have you seen the OpenSocial Dev App?http://osda.appspot.com/
回复全部