All 0.8 opensocial and gadgets spec changes have been resolved

Cassie

May 1, 2008, 6:37:09 AM5/1/08
to opensocial-an...@googlegroups.com
All proposals up for discussion for the next round of the spec have now been resolved!
A summary of release notes, a diff of the js changes, and much more are coming soon...

I would like to say thank you to everyone on the list for helping us to get this far. We only have a couple steps left to go before we have a new version of the spec ready to launch on all of our containers.

The finish line is in sight!

- Cassie

David Glazer

May 1, 2008, 9:10:43 AM5/1/08
to opensocial-an...@googlegroups.com
Yay!  Nice work, everyone.  (And a big thank you to our mutex :)

Joe Kraus

May 1, 2008, 12:51:05 PM5/1/08
to opensocial-an...@googlegroups.com
seriously excellent work Cassie. I'm truly impressed by your abilities to bring people together.

--joe

Bob Ngu

May 1, 2008, 1:25:03 PM5/1/08
to OpenSocial and Gadgets Specification Discussion
Cassie, great job in herding the developers and staying on top of the
issues to get it wrapped up.

On May 1, 9:51 am, Joe Kraus <jkr...@google.com> wrote:
> seriously excellent work Cassie. I'm truly impressed by your abilities to
> bring people together.
>
> --joe

Chris Chabot

May 1, 2008, 1:55:06 PM5/1/08
to opensocial-an...@googlegroups.com
big +1 :)

Arne Roomann-Kurrik

May 1, 2008, 2:37:31 PM5/1/08
to opensocial-an...@googlegroups.com
This required a lot of follow-through and attention to detail.  Thanks for all your hard work, Cassie!

~Arne
--
OpenSocial IRC - irc://irc.freenode.net/opensocial

Peter Chane

May 1, 2008, 2:42:28 PM5/1/08
to opensocial-an...@googlegroups.com
In true OpenSocial style, I'm going to give my praise about Cassie in the form of an activity stream entry:

Peter has thrown a congratulatory sheep at Cassie.

Nice job, Cassie.

P.
--
Peter Chane
pet...@google.com

John Panzer

May 2, 2008, 12:46:26 PM5/2/08
to opensocial-an...@googlegroups.com
Great news!  Huge thank you, Cassie.

Cassie

May 5, 2008, 3:27:33 PM5/5/08
to opensocial-an...@googlegroups.com
Thank you all very much.
I am very honored to have helped.

Now we just have to wrap 0.8 up and brace ourselves for the next one!
Oh, and write some code in the mean time...

I look forward to working with all of you again!

- Cassie