I just uploaded Hebrew Lexicon 1.7. This is a quick release, but the
main purpose is that I have now added <ref> and <foreign> elements, to
contain Scripture references and the foreign words in BDB. There are
several examples in the lexicon. Look for the new status values:
ref - for those that have the references added, but remain incomplete;
done - for those that have all the BDB data.
In the two status ref entries, the foreign elements are just
placeholders. The languages in other scripts, Arabic, Ethiopic, Syriac,
will have to wait for someone who knows those alphabets.
I have also updated the schema and documentation to cover the changes.
The XSLT and CSS are again examples of how these elements can be addressed.