Load shapefile

Joe69

Jan 27, 2012, 5:55:31 AM1/27/12
to openscales-dev
Hello,

I'm currently use Openscales 1.2 and I try to load an shapefile of
point (1Mo and 30000 lines of data) in my OSM map.

When OpenScales is load, there is no point in my map. Seems like the
shapefile is too big to load and when finish to load by OpenScales, it
doesn't redraw the map with points loaded.

When I load this shape with QJIS, there are no problem.

Have you the same problem ?

Thank you for your help.

Joe69

Joachim Kullmann

Jan 27, 2012, 6:03:22 AM1/27/12
to opensca...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

unfortunately I can't help you with your problem, but could you tell me
how you load the shapefile. What library do you use?

Regards,

Jo

--
Mit freundlichen Gr��en / Kind regards

Joachim Kullmann

Dipl.-Inf. (FH)

Kompetenzzentrum f�r Innovative Informationssysteme
c/o Fachhochschule Bingen / University of applied sciences Bingen
Berlinstra�e 109
55411 Bingen

Tel: +49 (0) 6721/409-200
Email: kull...@fh-bingen.de
Internet: http://iis.fh-bingen.de/

kullmann.vcf

Sjoerd Brandsma

Jan 27, 2012, 6:13:45 AM1/27/12
to opensca...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You can try this one: http://code.google.com/p/vanrijkom-flashlibs/wiki/SHP

We used this one as a basis and extended it for all geometries
supported by openscales.

Best regards,
Sjoerd Brandsma
CycloMedia

2012/1/27 Joachim Kullmann <kull...@fh-bingen.de>:

> Hi.
>
> unfortunately I can't help you with your problem, but could you tell me how
> you load the shapefile. What library do you use?
>
> Regards,
>
> Jo
>
> Am 27.01.2012 11:55, schrieb Joe69:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm currently use Openscales 1.2 and I try to load an shapefile of
>> point (1Mo and 30000 lines of data) in my OSM map.
>>
>> When OpenScales is load, there is no point in my map. Seems like the
>> shapefile is too big to load and when finish to load by OpenScales, it
>> doesn't redraw the map with points loaded.
>>
>> When I load this shape with QJIS, there are no problem.
>>
>> Have you the same problem ?
>>
>> Thank you for your help.
>>
>> Joe69
>>

> --

> Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
>
> Joachim Kullmann
>
> Dipl.-Inf. (FH)
>
> Kompetenzzentrum für Innovative Informationssysteme

> c/o Fachhochschule Bingen / University of applied sciences Bingen

> Berlinstraße 109

> 55411 Bingen
>
> Tel: +49 (0) 6721/409-200
> Email: kull...@fh-bingen.de
> Internet: http://iis.fh-bingen.de/

Joe69

Jan 27, 2012, 8:12:43 AM1/27/12
to openscales-dev
Hello, thank you for you reply.

I load the shapefile thanks to Mapserver. So I have a layer in my
mapfile which corresponds to the shapefile and my OpenScales web
application use the mapfile for loading the shapefile.

If you need more information, I will paste here the mapfile and the
web app source code where I call the mapfile.

Thank you.

Joe69

On 27 jan, 12:03, Joachim Kullmann <kullm...@fh-bingen.de> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> unfortunately I can't help you with your problem, but could you tell me
> how you load the shapefile. What library do you use?
>
> Regards,
>
> Jo
>
> Am 27.01.2012 11:55, schrieb Joe69:
>

> > Hello,
>
> > I'm currently use Openscales 1.2 and I try to load an shapefile of
> > point (1Mo and 30000 lines of data) in my OSM map.
>
> > When OpenScales is load, there is no point in my map. Seems like the
> > shapefile is too big to load and when finish to load by OpenScales, it
> > doesn't redraw the map with points loaded.
>
> > When I load this shape with QJIS, there are no problem.
>
> > Have you the same problem ?
>
> > Thank you for your help.
>
> > Joe69
>
> --
> Mit freundlichen Gr��en / Kind regards
>
> Joachim Kullmann
>
> Dipl.-Inf. (FH)
>
> Kompetenzzentrum f�r Innovative Informationssysteme
> c/o Fachhochschule Bingen / University of applied sciences Bingen
> Berlinstra�e 109
> 55411 Bingen
>
> Tel: +49 (0) 6721/409-200
> Email: kullm...@fh-bingen.de
> Internet:http://iis.fh-bingen.de/
>
>  kullmann.vcf
> < 1 000AfficherTélécharger

Joe69

Jan 27, 2012, 8:42:43 PM1/27/12
to openscales-dev
Another problem, when I load the shapefile, only some entries are
display in the map, I don't know why.