Re: [Cosmic Engineers] Re: P2P Space Agency

Bryan Bishop

Nov 3, 2008, 7:12:27 AM11/3/08
to cosmic-e...@googlegroups.com, kan...@gmail.com, openmanu...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 5:56 AM, Giulio Prisco <g...@metaxlr8.com> wrote:
> Definitely - TMP 2.0 is a great initiative. Perhaps a good way to get a collaboration started can be inviting one of them, like Eric Hunting, to give a presentation about TMP2 in Second Life.

Btw, Eric Hunting is over on the open manufacturing mailing list these days.
http://groups.google.com/group/openmanufacturing

.. as well as his LUF-team mailing list:
http://www.google.com/search?q=luf-team

Ironically the top results for luf-team are "openvirgle" (me) and
"hplusroadmap" (me). Huh. Anywho, Eric's good at always responding,
and I've been forwarding these messages to openmanufacturing, so let's
see what comes of it.

And as of a few seconds ago, somebody from yet another GLXP team has
joined up to the OpenVirgle mailing list, so that's some good news.

- Bryan