2011-03-16 Integration Update

Kyle Machulis

Mar 16, 2011, 11:50:30 PM3/16/11
to openk...@googlegroups.com
Hey! Time for the monthly integration email.

I just pushed to unstable the changes that zarvox and marcos slomp have been working on to solidify the API. As soon as I get the updates from radarsat1, I'll be integrating the ffmpeg changes to fakenect's recorder too.

Things have been pretty quiet otherwise, though mainly due to the fact that we're starting to hit the point of more long term development on things like the audio core. I'm hoping that after the solidification of some of the wrappers around the api update we'll be able to look at the v0.1 release.