Main repo merge update

Kyle Machulis

Nov 20, 2010, 3:29:05 AM11/20/10
to openk...@googlegroups.com
Ok, just brought in a few more pull requests and patches

- libusb os x memory leak patch
- linux package building
- preliminary python bindings

I know we've still got a few patches hanging out in the issues, I'll deal with those tomorrow.

Aurel W.

Nov 20, 2010, 4:19:00 AM11/20/10
to openk...@googlegroups.com
Multiple kinect support (for glview for e.g.) in main branch, is it
done yet? the ROS branch can do it at least.

Maybe it would be nice to pull some basic transformation of the depth
image to the rgb-camera and projecting to a z buffer. Maybe some
really basic default stuff, which can be removed/redisegned later on.
But something which works out of the box, for enablement.

Tully Foote

Nov 20, 2010, 10:44:30 AM11/20/10
to openk...@googlegroups.com

The multiple sensor support was merged back yesterday.

Tully