Bug fixed for exporting (Sextante/Pirol)-Raster files in OpenJUMP

Stefan Steiniger

Dec 3, 2009, 6:28:42 PM12/3/09
to List for discussion of JPP development and use., openjum...@googlegroups.com, sextant...@lists.forge.osor.eu
Hei all,

today I discovered a problem with the tif image export for raster files
if for instance Sextante raster processing results should be exported.
Unfortunately the export function shifted the images by 0.5 pixels
towards NW (since the current implementation did not respect that the
world file coordinate is given for the center of the first pixel - and
not the pixel corner)

I did a bug fix an hour ago. I hope that tomorrows nightly build
contains this fix.

You can see if it works by exporting a loaded tif file (using the load
Sextante raster image option) with Save Raster Image from the raster
image layer context menu, and reload the file again (using Open..
Sextante Raster...). If there is a shift in both images, then this is a
non-fixed version.

I am sorry for any troubles that may have occurred (the fastest way may
be to fix the world files).
stefan

PS: As this a severe problem, I will try to make a new OpenJUMP release
the next days.

Stefan Steiniger

Dec 4, 2009, 1:26:17 PM12/4/09
to Victor Olaya Ferrero, List for discussion of JPP development and use., openjum...@googlegroups.com, sextant...@lists.forge.osor.eu
Hei Victor,

no it's only on the OpenJUMP side.
So, no problem for you.

Images are correctly exported to OpenJUMP (at least it looks like, when
I compare for instance points and the rasterized versions. But I haven't
really checked that).

stefan