瀏覽次數:7 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Matěj Konečný

未讀,
2011年12月17日 凌晨4:59:442011/12/17
收件者:OpenIntents
Hello,
I've claimrequested this task (http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/
view/google/gci2011/7135243 ) and started working on it (I have to
start before getting the task otherwise it would take two times longer
due to the time shift). Actually, I've finished it, it's here
http://gci.shulik.cz/safe/choose-file.patch .
But I need a little help with English: I need a title for the file
chooser dialog. And since the user selects a file and into that file
will be a few seconds later saved the backup or from that file will be
the backup restored, I chose these titles:
Select a file to export to
Select a file to import from
Select a file to backup to
Select a file to restore from
But I'm not really sure, whether there should be the prepositions on
the end or not (it's quite embarassing, I thought my English isn't
that poor). Could you please give me some advice?
Thank you very much.
Matej Konecny

Peli

未讀,