21st Century Right to Know report -- PLEASE SIGN ON

1 view

Sean Moulton

Nov 7, 2008, 4:32:39 PM11/7/08
to openhous...@googlegroups.com
I thought folks might be interested in a new collaboratively written government transparency report called Moving Toward a 21st Century Right-To-Know Agenda: Recommendations to President-Elect Obama and Congress.

I'm attaching the final text of the report which is going through final formatting and layout over the next few days.

We are continuing to collect sign-on to support the report and are trying to get as many as possible by next Tuesday, when we hope to circulate copies to members of the transition team. The sign on form is http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/survey.zgi?p=WEB228DWTM8NTQ Feel free to circulate the report and recommendation form to any and all others you think might be interested.

We will continue to take sign-ons beyond Tuesday and will regularly update the list in the online version of the report. So if you can’t make Tuesday, please continue to work to sign your organization on in support. And remember that we have worded the sign-on statement so that groups are not endorsing every recommendation.

Thanks.

Sean

Sean Moulton
Director, Federal Information Policy