100-Continue build error

Richard Antony Burton

Dec 28, 2010, 9:37:56 AM12/28/10
to OpenEtna
Checking API: checkapi-last
(unknown): error 17: Field
org.apache.http.protocol.HTTP.EXPECT_CONTINUE has changed value from
"100-Continue" to "100-continue"

made no difference, I tried rebuilding the api spec myself and it also
made no difference. I've had this a week or two now, so I'm assuming I
must be the only one still with it. Anyone able to give me a hint?

Richard.

Marco Minutoli

Dec 28, 2010, 2:23:27 PM12/28/10
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

the problem was the file
/external/apache-http/src/org/apache/http/protocol/HTTP.java:63

change the 100-continue into a 100-Continue and everything should be fixed.

BTW, I did a sync yesterday night and everything compiled without
problem. Try to do it yourself.

I hope this helps.

> Richard.

Regards,
Marco

Richard Antony Burton

Dec 29, 2010, 7:02:25 AM12/29/10
to OpenEtna
> the problem was the file
> /external/apache-http/src/org/apache/http/protocol/HTTP.java:63
>
> change the 100-continue into a 100-Continue and everything should be fixed.

Thanks, that appears to have done the job.

Richard.

Polytheus

Dec 31, 2010, 11:08:41 AM12/31/10
to open...@googlegroups.com
I have fixed that bug by forcing external/apache-http to the
froyo-plus-aosp branch instead of master. It seems that recent changes
in master have introduced that regression.