The Bush Legacy: War crimes and dereliction of duty.

VT Sean Lewis

Nov 21, 2007, 8:25:57 AM11/21/07
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
The Bush Legacy: War crimes and dereliction of duty.

It is time to seriously consider Impeachment,
and not just Bush.

This has been the worst period in US politics in recent
history.

Bush is the worst President in history. The Bush
Administration has done more damage to this country
than any Terrorist could ever hope to accomplish.

9/11 was a single event that should have been dealt
with swiftly and deadly. America was doing just that
with Afghanistan. We had the world on our side. The
WORLD!

What Bush has done to the prestige, preeminence
and prosperity of this country is criminal. The man should
be impeached and charged with war crimes. We invaded
a country killed 100,000s, destabilized a region and
created a terror state that has made America less secure.

The military has been morally destroyed by Bush. He
put them in an unwinable situation with no exit strategy,
no thought out plan and wonders why America wants
the troops out of Iraq.

The Republian party is dead.

No Republican will ever proudly state I voted for bush,
wasn't he a great president? It was during his
governance that America became a debtor nation,
the dollar lost half of it's value, we no longer became the
economic engine of the world, and we became the
laughing stock of world leaders with Bush's know
nothing and proud of it, idiotcy.

The total route of the 2006 election should have made it clear
to Bush supporters with any brains that America had, had enough.
But some people just don't get it! Those are the ones
who should be rounded up and sent to Iraq, so they
see first hand what supporting Bush REALLY means.

The Military should be over flowing with recruits,
especially republicans who BELIEVE that Bush is
doing the correct thing. However that is not the
case. Bush Republicans are too selfish to actually
sacrifice for their beliefs, hence tax cuts during war
time. If there was ever a single action that truely
did not support the troops it was not sacrificing
monetarily to fund the war, and make sure the troops
had everything they needed. Instead, the country has gone
into record debt.

I hate Bush, not simply because of his incompetence,
arrogance or ignorance. I hate Bush for the blood on
the hands of every american because of his unprovoked
war of aggression in Iraq. For his gutting of the military.
I hate Bush for his bancrupting of the US Treasury. I
hate Bush because of the Americans that did not need
to die on 9/11 and during Katrina when Bush was NOT
being a leader and protecting America, but was ignoring
his responsibilities to serve honor and protect America.
There were warnings and Bush chooose to do NOTHING!

For America to regain its place in the world, we need to punish
Bush and the Administration. The crimes they committed
are to the degree Bush should be Impeached.

As the economic damage of his failed governance comes
to bear it's full weight on America, the call for Bush and the
Administration and Republican Congress will become
increasingly deafening. America will punish Bush. It will
because he deserves it.

lew

Nov 21, 2007, 8:42:04 AM11/21/07
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
We can blame obstrucTionist Democrats unwilling to cooperate with
anything Bush has suggested and put a bad light on everything that has
turned out good.

Democracy to the Middle East to end the seeds of Terrorism

Low jobless rate

MediCare Prescription Drug Plan for seniors - first advance in
MediCare history

Tax cuts giving each American MORE of their own money for their own
priotiies and bringing record amounts of money into the federal
Treasury at the same time.

GEORGE W. bush WILL GO DOWN AS ONE OF THE "GREAT" ONES. YOU MAY HAVE
TO READ ABOUT IN A HISTORY BOOK IN THE "HEREAFTER" AFTER THE REMNANTS
OF THE "LOONEY LEFT" HAVE LEFT THIS EARTH.

VT Sean Lewis

Nov 21, 2007, 8:57:46 AM11/21/07
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
One of the Bush Beleivers. What Democracy
in the Middle East? Let's start with that one.
The Iraq government is powerless without US
support. Why do you think we are still there?
Proping up the 'Democracy'.

When America finally leaves, I sure the democracy
will become a sharia based shia Government.
Did the elections in Palistine not teach you anything?

ann...@aol.com

Nov 21, 2007, 9:20:02 AM11/21/07
to OpenDeb...@googlegroups.com
Amen, brother, amen !

ann...@aol.com

Nov 21, 2007, 2:03:39 PM11/21/07
to OpenDeb...@googlegroups.com

We can blame obstrucTionist Democrats unwilling to cooperate with
anything Bush has suggested and put a bad light on everything that has
turned out good.Up till 2 yrs ago, republican controlled congress.  hmmmmm, democrats unwilling to cooperate?  don't think so.

Democracy to the Middle East to end the seeds of Terrorism yeah right

Low jobless rate  where??

MediCare Prescription Drug Plan for seniors - first advance in
MediCare history  apparently you are not yet a senior, or you would see just how much this plan stinks.

Tax cuts giving each American MORE of their own money for their own
priotiies and bringing record amounts of money into the federal
Treasury at the same time.

GEORGE W. bush WILL GO DOWN AS ONE OF THE "GREAT" ONES.  YOU MAY HAVE
TO READ ABOUT IN A HISTORY BOOK IN THE "HEREAFTER" AFTER THE REMNANTS
OF THE "LOONEY LEFT" HAVE LEFT THIS EARTH.George Bush is going down as one of the worst presidents in history. Get use to it

Nov 21, 2007, 4:55:27 PM11/21/07
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
"We have been in South Korea for 57 years.

How is South Korea's Democracy doing?"

little lew, you're a freakin Idiot!!!!!!

Don't your herders have any New talking points for you slackers?

I suggest you Study that regions History, oh forget it, you can't
Think!!

sooz...@aol.com

Nov 21, 2007, 4:59:16 PM11/21/07
to OpenDeb...@googlegroups.com

"We have been in South Korea for 57 years.

How is South Korea's Democracy doing?"

little lew, you're a freakin Idiot!!!!!!

Don't your herders have any New talking points for you slackers?

I suggest you Study that regions History, oh forget it, you can't
Think!!

They all use that same ploy, as if Iraq & South Korea were the same scenario. And each
time they use it, they just prove how gullible & easily led they are.

jimstaro

Nov 21, 2007, 5:35:19 PM11/21/07
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
By the way little lew, the Korea's are Two Seperate countries, not
one, with Thousands of US Troops sitting in the middle for many many
years, now please Describe how Democracy is going in
Korea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VT Sean Lewis

Nov 21, 2007, 9:18:52 PM11/21/07
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
What? We are in South Korea to protect them from attack
from North korea. we are NOT occupying North Korea,
nor were we at war with South Korea!

My God you REALLY do not have a clue!

karen

Nov 22, 2007, 3:52:34 AM11/22/07
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO

The world looks back and wonders " why didn't Germany see what Hitler
was all about when they had time to stop him?"

At least Hitler was intelligent ( in a psychotic way ) and working for
himself.

The world looks at George W Bush and wonders " who is this idiot a
mouthpiece for, what is their real agenda, and why don't American's
care there is no political representation for American citizens."

You have government by the corporations for the corporations.

Whoever wanted Bush in the white house manipulated ( stole ) an
election to get him there. Some leaders of " Democracy"!

Now it appears Americans are impotent to act ( you tried to impeach
Nixon for what?; one wire tap? Yet Bush tapped the whole country! )
and just hopes he doesn't do anymore damage as his term runs