When did it become a Political Ideology to celebrate Failure in America?

VT Sean Lewis

Oct 11, 2009, 6:37:05 AM10/11/09
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
When did it become a Political Ideology to celebrate Failure in
America?

Sean Lewis
October 11, 2009

If I didn't know better I swear I lived in a Communist Anti-American
country.

Only there would I hear cheers when The US failed to achieve a goal,
of hear a chorus of ridicule and excuses if the US President was
awarded a Noble Prize or tried to make life better for the majority of
Americans.

What happened to this Country?

There is an entire block of Americans actively undermining the
US President, Congress and the patriotic hard working
Americans. These individuals hope that the Country The Congress and
the President will fail in their attempt to reverse the last 8 years
of economic
decline.

These individuals WANT America to Fail!

There are entertainment Channels who sole purpose it appears
is to undermine US Democracy. These channels cultivates
anti-American opinions and actually organize protests against
the US Government!

The Entertainers on these channels cite unverified, erroneous half
truths and perpetuate urban legends as fact, not to educate or
enlighten but to sow dissent and agitation for one reason. Ratings
and money.

At what point does it become UN-American to try to undermine
this country for the benefit of financial gain at the cost of American
prestige and prosperity?

At what point do the American people say ENOUGH. We are Americans
first and we stand for America for better or for worst and as
Americans
we will all join together to help America succeed rather than
celebrate
and cultivate Americans failure!

Preda...@aol.com

Oct 11, 2009, 7:21:00 AM10/11/09
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com
In a message dated 10/11/2009 5:37:45 AM Central Daylight Time, thevirt...@gmail.com writes:
When did it become a Political Ideology to celebrate Failure in
America?
Apparently it began when GW Bush was President. In fact, liberal politicians claimed the US had no chance of winning in Iraq, and gloated over flag covered caskets.

VT VirtualTruth

Oct 11, 2009, 7:29:55 AM10/11/09
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
Wrong Americans said we had no REASON to INVADE Iraq.
Big difference!

On Oct 11, 7:21 am, Predato...@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 10/11/2009 5:37:45 AM Central Daylight Time,

Hollywood

Oct 11, 2009, 11:45:47 AM10/11/09
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
Pred,

You are a liar.

On Oct 11, 6:21 am, Predato...@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 10/11/2009 5:37:45 AM Central Daylight Time,

Charlie Pratt

Oct 13, 2009, 11:11:08 PM10/13/09
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 11, 2009, at 5:37 AM, VT Sean Lewis <thevirt...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> When did it become a Political Ideology to celebrate Failure in
> America?
>
> Sean Lewis
> October 11, 2009
>
> If I didn't know better I swear I lived in a Communist Anti-American
> country.

That's exactly what you live in...NOW, thanks to all the anti-defense,
anti-American, high taxing, high spending, redistributioning marxists
running the place now.

C...

thema...@aol.com

Oct 14, 2009, 10:04:17 AM10/14/09
to opendeb...@googlegroups.com

The FOX is a common carrier of rabies, a virus that leaves its victims foaming at the mouth and causes paranoia and hallucinations.