Know Your Muzzies

Phana24JG

Dec 10, 2008, 5:47:18 PM12/10/08
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
A friend of mine, Andy Whitehead, runs a great website that provides
some solid information exposing CAIR, the major Islamist propaganda
arm of the radical Muzkooks in the USA. Here is a link to his
website, along with his excellent analysis of CAIR's attempt to
whitewash the Mumbai (Bombay for Predator) terror attacks.

http://www.anti-cair-net.org:80/

jimstaro

Dec 10, 2008, 5:59:56 PM12/10/08
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
"the major Islamist propaganda arm"

Interesting, the non-critical thought bot sends a link claiming a
sites gives opinion of another's site/oganization of proganda, same
non-critical thought bot references 'rush' and uses 'fox' thought,
i.e. Opinionated Proganda, while replying to posts in it's Own Opinion
with Zip Backing Up That Opinion !!

Yep Interesting!!!

Good Job Bot, Good Job!!

jimstaro

Dec 10, 2008, 6:17:20 PM12/10/08
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
Forgot to add 'non critical thought racist bot' who doesn't mind
sending others to die for it's racist feelings towards others, even
many of the ones who's death's it cheers on, but for cowards and
racist they never change over the span of years, same as their
breathern they hate, in this case, fundamentalists criminal
terrorists!!!!!!!!!!

Phana24JG

Dec 10, 2008, 6:55:41 PM12/10/08
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
Time to fire up the secret decoder ring. Scumbag, would you mind
giving us some specifics on your level of academic achievement? We
understand that the best three years of your life was fourth grade,
but exactly what grade did you finally drop out? If I were advising
my bookie, I think 6th would be the over-under.
> >http://www.anti-cair-net.org:80/- Hide quoted text -

Peach

Dec 10, 2008, 7:05:51 PM12/10/08
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
CAIR also stands AGAINST terrorism :

http://www.cair.com/AmericanMuslims/AntiTerrorism.aspx

Overall, CAIR is a group doomed to fail; they want to show solidarity
with other Moslems WITHOUT adopting their problems. To effectively
combat the threat it is necessary to understand the different
branches*, the radical offshoots & how to emphasize those differences
to single out rational elements. Lumping Hamas with al Qaeda is
strange; few Palestinians approve of bin Laden's "alterations" to the
Hadith. Likewise, the centuries long mistrust between Sunni, Shiite
AND Sufi continue. Obama's version of Wahabbism is anathema to other
fundamentalists.

*Sunni, Shiite, Sufi.

jimstaro

Dec 10, 2008, 7:18:11 PM12/10/08
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
Lets see, 'Muzzies', 'Muzkooks', 'Scumbag', just to point out a few of
your Very Intelligent Use Of Words from a teeny tiny intelligent?
mind? you want online folks to believe you are!!

And coming also about 'Mumbai' of which you knew and still know
Nothing About, showing that when referring to India as 'Muslim'!!!

Yep little fanny, oh and you also made the mistake of referring to
this site holder as 'your' 'friend' and we All Know The Types You
Choose As 'friends' who you actually believe are what they tell you
they are, you do goooooood, Not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> > >http://www.anti-cair-net.org:80/-Hide quoted text -

jimstaro

Dec 10, 2008, 7:22:38 PM12/10/08
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
"CAIR also stands AGAINST terrorism :"

Don't tell fanny that, it'll ruin it's rants about others it cares not
to know, but probably does just doesn't recognize as, nor learn about.
It just wants to rant it's racism towards others just like I said
above, as it's breathern the fundies, religious used name makes no
difference, same same, christian, jew, muslim, once a
fundie..............................!!

Phana24JG

Dec 10, 2008, 7:39:22 PM12/10/08
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
DJ, I cannot believe you buy into CAIR's propaganda. They EXCUSE
every terrorist attack, and have KNOWN terrorists and terror
supporters as key leaders throughout their history.

Phana24JG

Dec 10, 2008, 7:43:48 PM12/10/08
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
Scumbag, I challenge you to find a post where I referred to India as a
Muslim nation. You have already been thoroughly humiliated on air
quality, the UAW, and the breakup of the USSR. Do you want to another
notch to my belt?

Peach

Dec 10, 2008, 8:12:25 PM12/10/08
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
Overall, CAIR is a group doomed to fail; they want to show solidarity
with other Moslems WITHOUT adopting their problems.
Phan, I also wrote this; CAIR as a group is a MUDDLE. They DID condemn
the attacks, but the group did so blithely ignoring the connections to
their stated goals & associations. Still, the one thing that ties
fundamentalist Islamic terror groups together is SAUDI funding. Until
THAT is addressed, the threat will remain. Bush REFUSED to anger his
Saudi idols, it is to be hoped Obama will show some backbone.

Phana24JG

Dec 10, 2008, 8:47:11 PM12/10/08
to Open Debate Political Forum IMHO
DJ, I notice you very gradually and rather effectively placing me in a
corner regarding Bush and the Saudi influence in radical Islam. So
before you break out the paint brush, I better come clean. When this
subject first arose in the post-9/11 environment, I bought into the
argument that given the importance of Saudi oil, we (meaning the West,
not the USA) had too much at stake to confront the Royal Family.

However, as the funding continued, and if anything was growing, I
began to recognize that the same trait I admired in Bush, the
willingness to tell the world to go to hell and doing the right thing
was NOT being carried out in the KSA.

The fact is that we can no longer afford to permit the KSA to play
sugar daddy to the Muztards REGARDLESS of what the spineless Europeans
have to say. The KSA needs the USA just as badly as we need to keep
their oil on the market, and it is time we played that card.

Unfortunately, it will somewhat more difficult for Obama to pursue
such a policy. The only potential Western European ally we had in
such a change, Tony Blair, has been replaced by a man who resembles
Neville Chamberlain. I suspect Obama will have a very tough time
trying to sell such a policy to the Europeans, and I do not see him
anxious to launch a new initiative that will antagonize them.

The other possibility is that such a policy could topple the House of
Saud. If so, we need to have the military ready to seize the Saudi
oilfields, since the loss of these fields would send the world into
energy turmoil. This could probably not be accomplished in a timely
manner until we are at least 50% withdrawn from Iraq.