VOTE: Approval of Board Meeting Minutes for February, 2012

Alice Grevet

Apr 5, 2012, 6:47:27 PM4/5/12
to open-source-m...@googlegroups.com
Dear Board Members of Open Source Matters, Inc.,

Board meeting minutes are ready for approval via voting. I will initiate the process by making a motion for the approval of the minutes.

The minutes being voted on today are the Meeting Minutes of February 21, 2012:
(link accessible only to board members)

  • MOTION:  approval of the February, 2012 Open Source Matters Board meeting minutes

  • TIME FRAME:  please vote before April 12, 2012, at 12:00 UTC

  • ACTION ITEM: one person please second, and then all the rest may vote

MOTIONS VIA EMAIL.
" Directors may vote at any time before the deadline via email to the
Directors' email list, and this email must contain the email in which
the motion was proposed.  Motions will pass if a majority of Directors
cast votes and a majority of votes cast are in favor of the motion.
Motions will pass or fail as soon as enough votes have been cast to
determine the outcome. "

Thank you board members!

Sincerely,

--
Alice Grevet
Secretary

Paul Orwig

Apr 5, 2012, 7:06:21 PM4/5/12
to open-source-m...@googlegroups.com
I second the motion and vote in favor of approving the minutes.

Thanks,

paul

Dianne Henning

Apr 5, 2012, 7:18:12 PM4/5/12
to open-source-m...@googlegroups.com
+1...

Thanks, Alice!

Marijke Stuivenberg

Apr 5, 2012, 7:37:29 PM4/5/12
to open-source-m...@googlegroups.com
+1

Marijke

Altansukh T

Apr 5, 2012, 9:45:07 PM4/5/12
to open-source-m...@googlegroups.com
+1.

Thanks,
Sukh

Alice Grevet

Apr 5, 2012, 9:48:01 PM4/5/12
to open-source-m...@googlegroups.com
+1

Alice

Robert Deutz

Apr 6, 2012, 12:47:08 PM4/6/12
to open-source-m...@googlegroups.com
+1

Robert

Jacques Rentzke

Apr 6, 2012, 1:27:23 PM4/6/12
to open-source-m...@googlegroups.com
+1

Jacques

On 2012/04/06 06:47 PM, Robert Deutz wrote:
> +1
>
> Robert
>
> Am 06.04.2012 um 03:48 schrieb Alice Grevet:
>
>> +1
>>
>> Alice
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 8:45 PM, Altansukh T
>> <altan...@opensourcematters.org

>> <mailto:altan...@opensourcematters.org>> wrote:
>>
>> +1.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sukh
>>

>> On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 7:37 AM, Marijke Stuivenberg
>> <marijke.s...@opensourcematters.org

>> <mailto:marijke.s...@opensourcematters.org>> wrote:
>>
>> +1
>>
>> Marijke
>>
>> Op 6 april 2012 01:18 schreef Dianne Henning
>> <dianne....@opensourcematters.org

>> <mailto:dianne....@opensourcematters.org>> het volgende:

>> +1...
>>
>> Thanks, Alice!
>>

>> Dianne Henning
>> Open Source Matters, Inc.
>> http://www.opensourcematters.org

>> <http://www.opensourcematters.org/>
>> dianne....@opensourcematters.org
>> <mailto:dianne....@opensourcematters.org>

>> On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 7:06 PM, Paul Orwig
>> <paul....@opensourcematters.org

>> <mailto:paul....@opensourcematters.org>> wrote:
>>
>> I second the motion and vote in favor of approving the
>> minutes.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> paul
>>

>> On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 4:47 PM, Alice Grevet
>> <alice....@opensourcematters.org

>> <mailto:alice....@opensourcematters.org>> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Board Members of Open Source Matters, Inc.,
>>
>> Board meeting minutes are ready for approval via
>> voting. I will initiate the process by making a
>> motion for the approval of the minutes.
>>
>> The minutes being voted on today are the Meeting
>> Minutes of February 21, 2012:
>> https://docs.google.com/a/opensourcematters.org/document/d/1SoUDfE5Y5SUXA3R94G7fdWM4CdUcLcIwxHS2yEs-eww/edit
>>
>> (link accessible only to board members)
>>

>> * MOTION: approval of the February, 2012 Open

>> Source Matters Board meeting minutes
>>

>> * TIME FRAME: please vote before April 12, 2012,
>> at 12:00 UTC
>>
>> * ACTION ITEM: one person please second, and

Ryan W. Ozimek

Apr 8, 2012, 12:18:00 PM4/8/12
to open-source-m...@googlegroups.com
+1

Ryan

On 4/6/12 1:27 PM, "Jacques Rentzke" <jacques...@opensourcematters.org>
wrote:

Ryan Ozimek
Board Member
Open Source Matters (Joomla's non-profit organization)
Email: ryan....@opensourcematters.org
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/cozimek

Alice Grevet

Apr 8, 2012, 7:12:49 PM4/8/12
to open-source-m...@googlegroups.com
Dear Open Source Matters, Inc. Board,

Enough votes have been cast to determine the outcome of this motion.

With 8 votes in favor, and none against, the February 21, 2012 Minutes are accepted.

Thank you everyone!

The minutes will be published within 24 hours.

Best regards,

--
Alice Grevet
Secretary