"message": "Error validating application."

Vladimir Shakirov

May 13, 2011, 12:33:11 AM5/13/11
to omniauth
Hi

When i push facebook button and log in facebook account it returns me
message

{
"error": {
"type": "OAuthException",
"message": "Error validating application."
}
}

How can i fix it?

Anton Zolotov

May 13, 2011, 1:37:41 AM5/13/11
to omni...@googlegroups.com
I think there's something wrong with your app_id and secret. Make sure you entered it correctly. If it still doesn't work, try creating another facebook app on http://www.facebook.com/developers/apps.php, and see if that works.

Vladimir Shakirov

May 13, 2011, 3:50:40 PM5/13/11
to omniauth, an...@zolotov.eu
I made new app on facebook dev page
On callback he answer me another error

I look at logs on server

Started GET "/auth/facebook/callback?
code=X1RDXKq1jt3H1pWpyQsCd5GclBqL_GeNWf9kxqiDmw8.eyJpdiyydkasdkjbXdZWEpUMU5kaWZjeHUzWXcifQ.KJdjPaVgnIvktc1tpiK1fQeNP54MRWRmqoz8q5qtjqA-
SkK_VmYl5v_rSffYKZHcQZepGdzx2IewwDNxLlsxbp3vKz_iurOuNmMklV-
YyWCkX05lv6mP5tj_Hm4zUpWh" for 178.140.166.106 at Fri May 13 23:46:53
+0400 2011

OpenSSL::SSL::SSLError (SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=SSLv3
read server certificate B: certificate verify failed):

On May 13, 9:37 am, Anton Zolotov <an...@zolotov.eu> wrote:
> I think there's something wrong with your app_id and secret. Make sure you
> entered it correctly. If it still doesn't work, try creating another
> facebook app onhttp://www.facebook.com/developers/apps.php, and see if that

Michael Bleigh

May 13, 2011, 3:57:31 PM5/13/11
to omni...@googlegroups.com, an...@zolotov.eu