Adding a new module in Veins

Mani Amoozadeh

Nov 14, 2014, 7:17:08 PM11/14/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christoph,

I am using Veins to simulate two types of vehicles. I need to create a separate module for each type (since each is using a different protocol stack). Is it doable ? or the same module type will be created for all vehicles in OMNET.

- Mani

Christoph Sommer

Nov 17, 2014, 3:44:42 AM11/17/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Mani Amoozadeh wrote:
> I am using Veins to simulate two types of vehicles. I need to create a
> separate module for each type (since each is using a different protocol
> stack). Is it doable? or the same module type will be created for all
> vehicles in OMNET.

At the moment, Veins will always create a module of the same type.

By changing the method in [1] you should be able to easily modify this
behavior though.

Best,

Christoph

[1]