end to end delay in vanet

Mojtaba Goudarzi

Apr 15, 2014, 4:36:55 AM4/15/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,
Please help me with finding a solution for this problem which is measuring end to end delay in VANET. I have used omnet++ ans sumo to carry out my simulation. but I couldn't find how to calculate end to end delay.
I highly appreciate your advice and help.
Thank you

Mojtaba Goudarzi

Apr 15, 2014, 4:39:53 AM4/15/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
sorry to forgot mentioning some points. I used mixim to simulate vanet. is it possible in this example to measure end to end delay and how can I do it.
thank you very much.

Joanne

Apr 18, 2014, 4:24:40 PM4/18/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I am in the same position as you. The INET Integration branch on github does successfully measure end-to-end delay for MANET Protocols. I would start at looking there. VEINS 3 dev can mix the models with INETs framework. This is where I am looking let me know if you get anywhere.

Mojtaba Goudarzi

Apr 20, 2014, 9:09:52 AM4/20/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Thank you dear Joanne.
I will look at that too. If you get to any point please let me know.
You can contact me through my email if you want.