executing veins simulation in TkEnv under a another server in CmdEnv

Arslane Hamza Cherif

Nov 10, 2014, 8:01:51 AM11/10/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I want to run my previous veins simulations executed in my own machine (under TkEnv) in a server under CmdEnv only (no GUI).

I tried many things, but it seems that i'm doing something wrong.

Someone can explain me the good process ?

Thanjs,

Christoph Sommer

Nov 17, 2014, 3:42:08 AM11/17/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Arslane Hamza Cherif wrote:
> I want to run my previous veins simulations executed in my own machine
> (under TkEnv) in a server under CmdEnv only (no GUI).
>
> I tried many things, but it seems that i'm doing something wrong.

This should be very straightforward. Can you explain the things you tried?

Best,

Christoph

--
Dr. Christoph Sommer