Make oversim simulation using the Chord protocol

dgam...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2014, 3:41:17 AM11/17/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,
I want to do a simulation with OverSim and Inet using the Chord protocol. My problem is that I do not know if I should use the classes defined in oversim / overlay / chord (Chord.cc, ChordFingerTable.cc, ChordSuccessorList ..) by amending them or if I should create my own classes and then call those below in my classes.
In case I need to create my own classes, is it should be placed in the same directory (oversim / overlay / chord) or is it necessary to create my own directory? (Where to build it ?)