unable to create bug report account

Quentin Vey

Nov 17, 2014, 11:33:11 AM11/17/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I would like to create an account at http://dev.omnetpp.org/bugs to report a bug (and one possible correction), but the captcha doesn't appear on on the form, only the "broken link" icon of the browser (tested with iceweasel (firefox) and chromium on debian stable and testing).

Is there any alternative way of creating a account ? Or can anyone fix this ?

Quentin.

Quentin Vey

Nov 18, 2014, 11:38:53 AM11/18/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Well, I found another bug to correct (and another possible patch), but I'm still unable to create an account and to report them.

Varga, András

Nov 18, 2014, 1:26:59 PM11/18/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We'll check shortly what's wrong with the captcha generation in the bugtracker.

Andras