New Plugin: SimplePieCore

Mark A. Matienzo

Aug 2, 2008, 6:46:31 PM8/2/08
to omek...@googlegroups.com
Those of you tracking Omeka's SVN repository might have seen my most
recent commits for a new plugin I've put together. All it does is load
the SimplePie [1] RSS/Atom parser class, which I've found to be more
user friendly and straight forward to the Zend parsers. I've already
written a plugin that uses SimplePie, but I figured that abstracting
the class out separately made the most sense.

The plugin is located at https://omeka.org/svn/plugins/SimplePieCore.

Mark A. Matienzo
Applications Developer, The New York Public Library

[1] http://simplepie.org/

Dave Lester

Aug 5, 2008, 10:30:02 AM8/5/08
to Omeka Dev
Thanks for the contribution. I tested it out, and I'm received a
parsing error on line 34 of plugin.php. It appears you're
unnecessarily redeclaring the <?php opening tag, and on line 35
there's an extra closing bracket. Otherwise, it looks good.

On Aug 2, 6:46 pm, "Mark A. Matienzo" <mark.matie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Those of you tracking Omeka's SVN repository might have seen my most
> recent commits for a new plugin I've put together. All it does is load
> the SimplePie [1] RSS/Atom parser class, which I've found to be more
> user friendly and straight forward to the Zend parsers. I've already
> written a plugin that uses SimplePie, but I figured that abstracting
> the class out separately made the most sense.
>
> The plugin is located athttps://omeka.org/svn/plugins/SimplePieCore.

Mark A. Matienzo

Aug 5, 2008, 12:06:03 PM8/5/08
to omek...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for letting me know - I'll put the fix in now.
Mark