AddThis Plugin

Joris Lambrechts @Libis

Jul 4, 2011, 4:49:09 AM7/4/11
to Omeka Dev
Hello,

We here at Libis have recently started working with OMEKA. And for our
first OMEKA-project we created a little plugin that puts the well
known AddThis buttons on your item or collection pages.

You can find a first version of the plugin here:
https://github.com/libis/Omeka/tree/master/plugins/AddThis

(We're currently working with Omeka 1.3.2)

We hope this is a first of a long series of contributions to OMEKA!

README.txt:

Authors:
http://www.libis.be/

License:
GPL

This plugin will enable you to place an AddThis button in either the
items/show or collections/show page.