Are You 'Unwittingly' Being Affected By Electromagnetic Radiation?

2 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news....@googlemail.com

ungelesen,
21.06.2011, 11:04:0421.06.11
an omeg...@googlegroups.com
Actually, this one.

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 7:56 PM, EMF Refugees wrote:
I have made a few more adjustments to the Pamphlet. Please use this one.

paul

EMR-Updates

UnwittinglyExposed.Pamphlet.doc

omega_news

ungelesen,
21.06.2011, 11:05:5521.06.11
an World-News
Please pass this on by email to everyone you know! Please print it out
and make pamphlets to hand out to people you come in contact with! It
is
created for A4 paper. You may have to realign it for other sizes of
paper. It should help to move this movement forward a step or two.

Paul Doyon

*EMR-Updates**

omega_news

ungelesen,
03.07.2011, 07:33:4003.07.11
an World-News
I have updated a much more professional version of 'Are You
Unwittingly Being Affected by Electromagnetic Radiation' pamphlet? I
added a reference to SmartMeters and added a few books I forgot to
mention earlier. Go to the following link for a PDF document for
downloading:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/59217099/Unwittingly-Affected

paul
Allen antworten