Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news....@googlemail.com

ungelesen,
24.07.2009, 04:14:0224.07.09
an omeg...@googlegroups.com
Health Freedom Alert

News, alerts, and Other Relevant Health Freedom information
PLUS: Action Items You Need to Take Now

Natural Solutions Foundation
Health Freedom Action eAlert

July 23, 2009

Mandatory Vaccination

Remember, in a Pandemic Emergency Vaccination Situation, THERE WILL BE NO EXEMPTIONS FOR ANY REASON

Coming Soon to a School Near EVERY CHILD IN AMERICA!

Used by Permission of www.Rense.com

Introduction

Thank you for your excellent feedback about our new, briefer eblast format. You like our shorter email blast format and told us so.  We're happy to carry on with it.

We'll start with our Featured Videos and a General Summary of this issue, then the Index, Current Action Items and brief articles pointing to  in-depth Health Freedom Blog entries on www.HealthFreedomUSA.org and www.GlobalHealthFreedom.org.

IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY...
Featured Video 1

Please watch - and forward - Dr. Rima's latest video: "What will WHO do?" - Will the UN agency mandate flu shots? Will the national governments go along?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swHUfACaRN8

Featured Video 2

"Ritalin increases kid's sudden death 600% - but ignore that, parents!", says Fraud and Death Administration  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fMVUdYS0Mc

Featured Video 3

"Say No to the Vaccine" http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=21262

Legal Analysis

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=3170

Are all of the legal actions to prevent forced vaccines confusing you?  It's no wonder! This issue includes our bottom-line analysis of the many legal actions suggested by various groups to "push back" the pandemic vaccine panic.

Health Freedom Social Networking

You can "follow" us on Twitter:

www.twitter.com/healthfreedomus
www.twitter.com/drlaibow

Make Health Freedom Your Pet Charity

We depend on your support just as you depend on our information!  Make your recurring tax deductible donation here (http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=189)

Thanks!

Introduction & Video
URGENT Action Item
Legal Eagle: Jab Reactions...

August Internships - Still Available!
Dr. Rima: Conclusion... A Silver Lining?

URGENT ACTION ITEM:
937,530 eMails Generated to Secure Right to Self Shield.  How Many of Them Have You Generated?

salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=27275

A Dr. Rima Must Read: "Vaccinate to Vacate the Planet "

My body's my own.

It is not your lab!

Don't Take Me to Jail!

I WON'T TAKE YOUR JAB!

Baxter Bad Brew

Is Ready for You:

First Responders Go First.

Will They Get the Worst

In a Deadly Hot Lot

To Kill Them Off With Their Shot

Or Will Theirs Be Benign

Unlike Yours and Mine?

We have unconfirmed information that Baxter's promise of Swine Fly ready for use in the US by July was accurate and that First Responders are about to start receiving their untested, unsafe, uninsurable and unnecessary weaponized Swine Flu Vaccine.  If true, it means that they become the guinea pigs for a truly horrific - and totally unnecessary - experiment.  Here is what Time Magazine said on July 13, 2009:

"WHO's vaccine experts recommend that countries decided that certain groups should get the vaccine first - like pregnant women, people with chronic respiratory problems or obesity, children, and possibly young to middle-aged adults, who have been disproportionately affected by the virus.

The decision to start vaccinating people against swine flu - which so far remains a mild virus in most people - will ultimately be a gamble, since there will be limited data on any vaccine. Until millions of people start receiving the shots, experts will not know about rare and potentially dangerous side effects."

Did WHO engineer the Swine Flu virus in the first place?  We believe they did.  Here's what Time says: "The swine flu viruses currently being used to develop a vaccine aren't producing enough of the ingredient needed for the vaccine, and WHO has asked its laboratory network to produce a new set of viruses [emphasis added - REL] as soon as possible." http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1910166,00.html

Self Shielding is the only meaningful alternative I can see to risking this deadly brew or accepting incarceration.

We are just 62,470 emails short of the 1 million mark telling Congress, State Legislators, Governors, Secretary Sibelius of HHS, Secretary Napolitano of DHS and the White House that we want the right to Self Shield, not take the vaccine or risk incarceration.

How many of those just-under-a-million emails did you PERSONALLY help to generate?  If the answer is less than you think it should be, now would be a great time to get busy motivating everyone you can reach to take this Action Step: salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=27275

One Federal Law already provides for a $250,000 fine and 1 year in jail if you refuse a vaccine in a pandemic emergency.  Of course, the various State Emergency Medical Powers Acts say you have the right to refuse a vaccine - but may be incarcerated if you do. http://www.infowars.com/government-announces-flu-pandemic-psa-propaganda-contest/

Take action now! Submit one Action Item for each member of your family, then motivate everyone you know to do the same. Go to

salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=27275,

to tell State and Federal Legislators that you demand the right to Self Shield in the event of mandatory Swine Flu vaccinations. We are creating a viable option and we need your help.

Read "Vaccinate to Vacate the Planet" - by Dr. Rima
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=3074

Legal Eagle

Ralph Fucetola, JD
Natural Solutions Foundation
Counsel and Trustee

Reactions to the Threat of Pandemic Vaccine Panic:
Don't Jab Us! Don't Jail Us!

Sue for an injunction? Rely on your Sheriff to protect you? Complain to the FBI?

Everybody's jumping on the legal options band wagon... and that is a good thing! We're facing an engineered pandemic to force an unproven, untested** and uninsurable "pandemic flu vaccine" on the public. As usual, Natural Solutions Foundation led the way, demanding that governments respect our fundamental human right to Self-Shield in our own homes in the event of a real pandemic, rather than be subjected to The Jab.

It took a while but the "health freedom movement" is finally reacting, and a lot of different actions are being suggested. It can get pretty confusing so we've analyzed each legal option and given you our conclusions and suggestions. You can read all about it on our newest Health Freedom Blog:

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=3170

Want a Personal Health Freedom Chat with the Vitamin Lawyer?

Ralph Fucetola's take on health freedom today - and tomorrow - comes from decades of experience fighting for that very freedom.

Must see: "One on One with the Vitamin Lawyer" a 45 minute interview from Power Pictures Inc.

Trailer:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWPvzpn0YgA
$11.95 -
www.powerpicturesinc.net/store.html

It's a See Saw: You Jump on Your End and Up We Go!

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=189

Natural Solutions Foundation is 100% supporter supported: we depend upon your support to continue the work we do for you.  During this time of trouble (and the forced vaccines which may be about to be dropped on us are certainly a time of trouble: they are untested, uninsuarable, unnecessary, unsafe and unconscionable!) we believe you will need us more than ever before.  So we ask you to give generously by setting up a recurring donation for whatever amount you can:

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=189

Valley of the Moon(TM)
Volunteers Coming from Norway, Canada, US, Panama!

August 9 - 22, 2009
www.NatSol.org

The Valley of the Moon(TM) Eco Demonstration Project Volunteer Program is open to you if you act now.

If you want to visit Panama, do some good for some of the indigenous people, spend some time in the beautiful, bountiful and temperate Highlands of Panama with others who share the same interests, get to know the Valley of Moon, drink some of the best coffee in the world and experience Central America without needing to speak Spanish, you're invited.

Take a look at the "house" our workers were living in when we bought the farm and think how good it will feel to help them to a new home!

August 9-22, 2009 - Volunteer program building new dwellings for the Noble Bugle Indian families on the Valley of the Moon(TM) Coffee Finca.

Learn more at: www.NatSol.org or http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=2946

Contract Ralph Fucetola here: ralph.f...@usa.net.

If you love coffee or humanity, or both, join us!  And don't forget to order some of our amazing GMO-free, Pesticide-Free, Toxin-Free Valley of the Moon Coffee at www.ValleyoftheMoonCoffee.org

  http://www.nutronix.com/naturalsolutions

Ionic, Colloidal, Protein Silver - What Does It All Mean?

Silver can be a confusing topic.  Which type, for what purposes, is it safe to use?  Why does the EPA want to ban it if there is no known upper limit of safety?  Should I stock up?  Is it safe to? Can I give it to my kids?  My granny?

Find out at my upcoming webinar:

Saturday July 25, 2009 - 10 AM MT (Noon EDT): Silver: Facts and Fiction

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=2002

Can't make it?  Not to worry!  Webinars are archived for you so you can watch them on-demand.  Please join me on the topic of medical silver used, plan and hazards

Sign up for my Silver Webinar here,  http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=2002 and visit www.Nutronix.com/naturalsolutions

With what's coming down the pike, why would you allow yourself and the ones you love to be without adequate supplies of what I personally believe to be the best, safest and most effective silver product on the market?

 Silver Webinar, Saturday July 25, 2009 - 10 AM MT (Noon EDT): Silver: Facts and Fiction http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=2002

Don't think we've forgotten Codex! Please take a look at our Draft NO HARMonization Act:

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=3165

And remember to see my short "video tour" of the Codex Exhibit from the Codex meeting earlier this month:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyo_VjJSVFo

Yours in health and freedom,

Dr. Rima

Rima E. Laibow, MD

Medical Director

Natural Solutions Foundation

www.HealthFreedomUSA.org

www.GlobalHealthFreedom.org

Valley of the Moon Eco Demonstraton Project

www.NaturalSolutionsFoundation.org

Virtual Shops

www.Organics4U.org

www.NaturalSolutionsMarketPlace.org

FOOD ON OUR DOORSTEPS eJournal

www.FOODFreedomeJournal.org

SHARE!
Tell your friends about HealthFreedomUSA.orghttp://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=188

ORGANIZE!
Join us in the fight to protect your health freedom  http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=191

SIGN CITIZEN'S PETITION!
Ask the U.S. government to change its policy on Codex Alimentariushttp://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=184

CONTRIBUTE!
Make a contribution and help raise funds to support your health freedom fighthttp://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=189

Click here to manage your subscription:

http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/profile/login.jsp?redirect=%2Fo%2F568%2Fprofile%2Findex.jsp

Donate Now

Organics4u Store

Marketplace

Valley of the Moon Coffee

ACTIONS:

CLICK: Tell Congress You Want Safe, Labeled Non GM Food! Get Congressional Co-Sponsors for Vital GMO Label, Safety Bills

CLICK: Force FDA to Allow Information About Health and Foods!

CLICK: Stop Compulsory Vaccination

CLICK: Tell Your Legislators to Oppose All Restrictions on Nutritional Free Speech

CLICK: Tell Legislators to Protect You From Dental Mercury

CLICK: Become a Health Freedom Community Organizer

CLICK: Say NO! to Forced Vaccines Sign the Tiburon Declaration

PRODUCTS:

CLICK: Treat Yourself to Health Freedom's Coffee!

CLICK: Shop Our Online Organic Store

CLICK: Visit Our New Marketplace of Recommended Products

CLICK: Order "Nutricide: The DVD" Today

CLICK: Get Vaccine Exemption eBook

CLICK: Order Codex eBook

CLICK: Order Silver Solution (Go to Products tab and then Silver Solution in left column)

CLICK: Detox Pads are Here! Detox While You Sleep!

CLICK: Increase Stem Cells Naturally

CLICK: Get the BioMag Advantage

CLICK: Have a Product or Service You Want to Put In Front of Health Freedom Supporters?

INFORMATION:

CLICK: Join No-Forced-Vaccine Forum

CLICK: Use the new Advanced Healthcare Wiki

CLICK: And the new Advanced Healhcare Web Ring

CLICK: To join the Web Ring

CLICK: About the Web Ring

IMPORTANT! Keep Health Freedom Free. Make Your Recurring Donation Now

omega_news

ungelesen,
24.07.2009, 04:21:0124.07.09
an World-News
Mass Opposition to Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccine
http://groups.google.de/group/freepage-news/t/c5ba7f0a1eb414d?hl=en
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten