WHY DID THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY STOP INFORMING PUBLIC RE PREVENTABLE HEALTH PROBLEMS?

0 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news....@googlemail.com

ungelesen,
12.12.2008, 23:14:2612.12.08
an omeg...@googlegroups.com

Subject:   Flyer....re American Cancer Society for Obama "Change" Meetings...jcm 12-12-08

WHY DID THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY STOP INFORMING PUBLIC RE PREVENTABLE HEALTH PROBLEMS?

I have been a non-accredited electromagnetic radiation (EMF/EMR) researcher for two decades.    One very important piece of information I acquired is an article from the American Cancer Society's files (File No. 2 RAD IRIS 2) recommending persons move electric clocks and fans away from close proximity to beds.   The 1993 article from "USA Today" cautioned re electric blanket use and mentioned computer monitors, lights and also high voltage powerlines under "....tips to reduce electricity."    The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is listed as one of the contacts.

My website ( www.guineapigsrus.org ) has a listing of numerous other items that should not be close to persons' beds such as cordless telephone transformer boxes, electric and gas meters, fans, air purifiers, monitors, noise machines and more.  Due to lack of funding (all of my work is as a volunteer), my site has not been updated to include more specific recommendations regarding the need to check for any electric sources, including computer and telephone equipment, that may be in a room adjacent to a bed and to know also whether waterpipes and/or electric heat might be over, under or next to a bed.   Chronic daytime exposures are additional considerations, however, a "focus" on nighttime electric field exposures is particularly important re humans as well as animals because low level electromagnetic fields interfere with the brain's pineal gland and lowers essential melatonin levels.

My research began with a focus on saving children from Leukemia.   Two of our grandsons were diagnosed with rare immune deficiencies.   We were told they may develop Leukemia, Lymphoma, stomach or colon cancers.   Bottom line:   I discovered they were each sleeping close to electric meters in their own homes.   The boys beds were moved and they improved!!!

I learned that Leukemia and immune deficiency had been linked to low levels of EMF's as part of the $46 mil EMF RAPID Study.   It has taken many years to find out that Dr. Imre Gyuk, U.S. Dept. of Energy is the person responsible for not presenting the EMF Interagency Committee Report to Congress.   It appears that only public outrage will ever bring about "proper release of information!"   Funds were allocated as part of the EMF RAPID Study for purpose of informing citizens via public service announcements and flyers provided to schools, hospitals, clinics, daycare establishments, nursing homes, etc.   As the situation stands now, persons and their animals are being subjected to "experimentation without informed consent!"

My husband improved in three parts of his Executive Function after moving his electric clock radio off his nightstand.    Also, starting him on melatonin has been extremely helpful.   Discontinuing Bud's statin, "Lipitor," is likely to have played a major role re his memory decline and cognitive impairment due to the synergystic chemical reactions between the medication and chronic, toxic, electric field exposure(s).   Incidentally, Bud can now walk again without muscle pains.  See my letter to Dr Marilyn Albert, Alzheimers' Advisory Board Task Force at:    http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3038870/    ............    The likelihood of adverse chemical interactions/reactions between chronic electric field exposures and exposure to, or consumption of, any other medication, chemical or other toxic exposure is very high!    The issue of exacerbation and/or "compounding adverse effects" are not being studied  particularly in regard to nighttime exposures when melatonin is essential for its radioprotective benefits, its powerful antioxidant properties and function as a cancer-fighter!    All of this,  not to mention how vital melatonin is re  obtaining proper sleep, maintaining energy levels and even slowing the intracellular and extracellular aging process!    Low melatonin levels have been identified in patients with Alzheimers, autism-spectrum disorders, cancers and other health problems.

The 2002 "BioInitiative Report" contains an extremely important chapter titled "Evidence for effects on the immune system" by Karolinska Institute (Stockholm, Sweden) Professor Olle Johansson.   A review of this information is essential for many reasons and also in regard to understanding various hypersensitivity reactions as they relate to EMF exposures and effects on immune function.
See:
http://www.bioinitiative.org/report/docs/section_8.pdf

Recently my associates and I discovered magnets in speakers are causing all sorts of health problems including symptoms of autism-spectrum disorder, ear infections and poor sleep.   See:  Project Sheep Sleep at:   Sleep Sheep creating a tranquil environment?
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/5137160/   .........

There is a need to reduce exposure to any item that has a speaker -- radios, PDA's, i-Pods, i-Phones, stereo equipment and even cell phones held in close proximity to one's body.   See:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17357117?
Personal digital assistant (PDA) cell phone units produce elevated extremely-low frequency electromagnetic field emissions.   Sage C, Johansson O, Sage SA.

We must look out for ourselves and spread-the-word re "prudent avoidance" -- simple, cost-free methods of greatly reducing all health problems by a minimum of 51%!   While doing so, we need to ask the American Cancer Society why they choose not to provide the same precautionary information to the public as they did back in 1993 and also ask what justified their decision to claim that close, chronic, prolonged electric field exposures are not reasons to be concerned?

I continue to request attention from a media that is controlled by industry and government deception.   I am willing to speak before groups whether small or large.   Hopefully the "Obama Change" meetings will inspire others to advance the cause by informing those in public office that we are unwilling to stand by and allow dishonesty and greed to prevail!      Overall costs to education, family life, our world's economy and healthcare systems are astronomical!   Feel free to call or email with questions.      Take care   -    Joanne

Joanne C. Mueller, Guinea Pigs "R" Us, 731 - 123rd Avenue N.W., Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55448-2127  USA......Phone:   763-755-6114 (leave message on recorder).....Cell phone:  (brief exchanges only):  763-226-3843......Email:
jcmpe...@aol.com .....website:   www.guineapigsrus.org     -    12-12-08

Any donations at this time are non tax deductible and need to be paid via cashier's check to Joanne C. Mueller.   I need funding for start-up costs for Guinea Pigs "R" Us as a non-profit organization.   I also need volunteers to be on Board of Directors.    All home evaluations at this time are cost-free.  Do not have concerns about asking for information and/or a home evaluation insofar as donations.   We need to "save the children" (and others)........

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten