Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news.omega

ungelesen,
17.10.2008, 16:52:2917.10.08
an omeg...@googlegroups.com

From: JCMPelican
To: no-r...@dccc.org
Sent: 10/17/2008 1:48:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time
Subj: Re: Breaking News: Million Dollars in One District

Dear Paul:     I delivered an envelope with extremely important facts to Obama's Blaine Campaign Office about a week ago.

Solicitation below mentions "no new ideas....re economic mess....."    WELL, I, in fact, have explained how and why Obama can begin now to reduce healthcare costs.   My suggestion pertains to the urgent need to inform the public that simply moving electric appliances, telephone equipment and any item that has a speaker (magnet) -- google:  Project Sheep Sleep  --   away from close proxiimity to beds may reduce all symptoms, not to mention many diseases including autism and Alzheimers as well as cancer, by a minimum of 51%!       See also:
I can prove with "objective evidence" what I am saying and also that Dr. Imre Gyuk of the Department of Energy never followed-through with presentaiton of the EMF Interagency Committee Report to Congress back in 2000.    I have asked Dr. Gyuk, "where is the report?"    Dr. Gyuk remains silent.......

Palin has "Joe 6-pack, McCain has "Joe-the-Plumber" and Obama has "Grandma Jo.!!!"    I can guarantee once the people hear what I have to say and that Barack is finally the public spokesperson on behalf of countless thousands of innocents who suffer from nightly toxic exposure (tantamount to an insidious form of torture), there will be no question who will be the greatest U.S. President ever......!!!"

Ironically, even a Downs Syndrome infant might be saved -- low level EMF's (electromagnetic fields) interfere with vital production of melatonin, absorption of critical folic acid and much more!    Who knows how many electronic devices, appliances and cell phones (magnets) were close to Sarah Palin as she tried to sleep in her bed surrounded by toxic electric fields?

Please let me know if delivering another package to the St. Paul Office for Obama might finally get this message to Senator Obama.   Do I need to drive to Obama's Chicago Campaign Headquarters?

There is no person in the worldwide industrialized society that will not directly benefit from the simple, cost-free changes!!!

Best wishes for a better future for all!!!   Take care  -  Grandma Jo/Joanne

Joanne C. Mueller
Guinea Pigs "R" Us
731 - 123rd Avenue N.W.
Minneapolis, Minnesota  55448-2127 USA
Phone:   763-755-6114
Email:    jcmpe...@aol.com   (10-17-08)

ARE YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN GUINEA PIGS?    Letter 7-22-04 by Joanne Mueller
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/282050/

In a message dated 10/17/2008 1:22:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time, dc...@dccc.org writes:
http://www.dccc.org/page/m/f70e7ce33716fac6/MtJ5un/VEsH/

Dear Joanne,
http://www.dccc.org/page/m/f70e7ce33716fac6/MtJ5un/VEsE/

Breaking news: Not even a full day after John McCain finished lying his way through the last Presidential debate, the Republicans announced a $1 million ad buy in just one district to try and save their most vulnerable member of Congress, Marilyn Musgrave, or as we like to call her, "the Sarah Palin of Colorado."

Worse yet, rumors are all around town that the RNC is backing away from the presidential race and instead is about to put huge cash infusions into congressional races to save Roadblock Republican incumbents like Musgrave.

With just 18 days left – and Republicans' plans to pour millions into Karl Rove-style tactics of personal attacks and voter intimidation – we identified nine other battleground districts that need additional resources by TUESDAY to expand our Voter Turnout Fund.

With plummeting poll numbers and no new ideas to fix our economic mess – there is a clear shift in strategy. Republicans have gone from trying to save the McCain campaign to fortifying themselves as Roadblock Republicans in Congress and we can't let them. There is too much at stake.

Tear Down the Roadblocks – contribute $15, $25, or more before Midnight on Tuesday to help get every voter to the polls and every vote counted.

Republicans are on a no-holds-barred binge to build and strengthen this wall of obstruction.

With effective voter turnout we can tear down the roadblocks. Right now there are 10 other districts like Musgrave's where they are spending millions to attack our candidates, intimidate our voters, and make false accusations of voter fraud when they don't like the results. This is their game and we've seen how good they are at it.

Tear Down the Roadblocks – contribute before Midnight on Tuesday to our Voter Turnout Fund.

We need your help before Midnight Tuesday to raise $950,000 so we'll have the resources in time to help our candidates and fight the Republican voter suppression machine on Election Day.

Please help today.

Paul Begala

http://www.dccc.org/page/m/f70e7ce33716fac6/MtJ5un/VEsA/ http://www.dccc.org/page/m/f70e7ce33716fac6/OSLNt0/VEsB/

If you are having trouble with any of the links, cut and paste the following into your browser:
http://www.dccc.org/roadblock7

To unsubscribe from this email list, please use the link below:

To make sure you always get our emails add dc...@dccc.org to your address book.
Find out more about adding us to your address book here.

Paid for by Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.
430 South Capitol Street, S.E. Washington, D.C. 20003
(202) 863-1500 - www.dccc.org
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

omega_news

ungelesen,
17.10.2008, 16:55:2217.10.08
an World-News
Appeal re EMF's to U.S. Presidential Candidate Barack Obama
http://groups.google.com/group/omeganews/browse_thread/thread/069483dbd6cfba13?hl=de
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten