Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news....@googlemail.com

ungelesen,
06.06.2013, 02:28:1706.06.13
an omeg...@googlegroups.com
Electroplague.com

Thank you all for getting in touch with me in recent weeks or months with your information, personal stories and resources on electrosensitivity.

Here is a link to a podcast of a 15-minute radio interview I did today on this subject on Radio CHLY in Nanaimo, BC: http://www.columbiancentre.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/473_may_09_2013_sm.mp3

For those of you who have not yet heard, I was thrilled to learn last month that I have been funded with a Canada Council grant to research and write a book on the subject of electrosensitivity. More info here: http://electroplague.com/2013/04/20/nanaimo-author-gets-grant-to-research-wi-fi-sickness/

I have now created a website for this project here: http://electroplague.com

I am particularly interested in finding more EHS sanctuaries, white zones and other safe areas to include on my Sanctuaries page: http://electroplague.com/sanctuaries/

If you know of additional safe havens I could list on this page, please let me know.

Some of you may be interested in joining the Electro-Sensitivity Forum on Facebook, where EHS people are sharing information and strategies on shielding, health recovery, etc. It’s a good place to ask questions: https://www.facebook.com/groups/169495243194739/

I have kept all of your emails on file, and I will be following up with some of you at some point to get more information about your personal EHS story. (When I learned last month that I have been funded to work on this book, I was not expecting it, and I was already at work on three other books. I must finish at least one of those books before I can turn my attention fully to this EHS book.)

Best wishes, and stay strong!

Kim Goldberg

Nanaimo, BC

gold...@ncf.ca