Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news....@googlemail.com

ungelesen,
03.02.2012, 02:34:2403.02.12
an omeg...@googlegroups.com

----- Original message -----
From: Citizens for Safe Technology Society
Date: 2 Feb 2012 02:36:12 -0700
Subject: Smart Meters - Turning Up the Heat!
Smart Meters - Turning Up the Heat!
February 1, 2012

spacer
                                                          (1K)
spacer
                                                          (1K)

spacer
                                                          (1K)

spacer
                                                          (1K)

spacer
                                                          (1K)

spacer
                                                          (1K)

spacer
                                                          (1K)
"I Love Democracy More Than Smart Meters" Petition Drive

Here's our next goal!*@!! 100,000 Petition signatures by end of February, a Valentinue's Day gift to the BC Liberals and BC Hydro!

We will then present the Petition in the Victoria Legislature in March. If you have signed already please do not sign again: find 3 more people to sign, and ask them to find 3 and so on. 31 Municipalities have now voted to give people a choice of NO SMART METER! - that equates to 1.4 million people in BC - let's get all those people to sign the online Petition and send a strong message "I Love Democracy More Than Smart Meters!"

You can Sign Right Here!.
 UK Backs off and Makes Smart Meters Voluntary - READ HERE

California Lets People Keep Analog Meters - READ HERE

BC Hydro!  Stop Bullying Me!

February is Anti-Bullying month and our Premier, Christy Clark, believes bullying has to stop. So do we. Here's an Anti-Bullying message you can send by regular mail to Christy:

"Dear Christy - Please Make BC Hydro Stop Bullying Me!
                                   It's Really Not Smart."

Christy has two regular mail addresses - you can send a message to each location or just one, as you choose. (We recommend only respectful and considerate messages be mailed to Christy, which we hope will serve as a reminder for her to stop bullying and start treating people properly. Sometimes, Premiers get very bad advice from their Ministers.)

To Premier Christy Clark,
3615 West 4th Avenue, Vancouver, B.C. V6R 1P2
and
West Annex, Parliament Buildings, Victoria, B.C. V8V 1X4

Santa Cruz Public Health MD Report on Smart Meters

Hebrew University Comment on Risks of Smart Meters

New Electrosensitivity Registry

An Electrosensitivity Registry has been started in Ottawa by the Federal NDP in response to Parliamentary recommendations which have been ignored by Health Canada. This is a registry of persons whose health has been negatively affected by exposure to wireless microwave technologies. Individuals and health professionals are to send reports to Charmaine Borg, MP, at Charmai...@parl.gc.ca.

Questions for Provincial Health Officer, Dr. Perry Kendall

Science shows brain impacts in learning, memory, Alzheimers

Turning Up the Heat on BC Hydro

The best way to stop "Smart Meters" right now is via the legal actions currently underway (BC Utilities Commission and Human Rights Tribunal Legal Complaints). You asked for our help to fight this tyranny, and with your donations we were able to turn anger into a fighting chance. But we are not out of the woods yet and we still need a lot of financial support to ramp up the legal actions and keep the heat on BC Hydro. Please continue to donate to our legal and human rights fund which gives us the best chance of reclaiming our rights and protecting our families and futures.

COPE supports legal complaint to BC Utilities Commission

Request Medical Letter from your doctor for Human Rights Action

We value every penny, and every penny goes to our legal efforts. Here's how you can help:

1. Donate via Paypal with cc at CST website
2. Deposit cash to Coalition Royal Bank A/C 01120-003-100-3912
3. Mail cheque to Coalition to Stop Smart Meters, P.O. Box 88154, West Shore RPO, Victoria, B.C. V9C 6K8

A huge thank you to all the volunteers working so hard across our fair Province, to keep it beautiful and healthy and safe for all living things!
Democracy is not for sale here!

Best wishes,
Una St.Clair, CST Executive Director

© 2012 Citizens for Safe Technology Society

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten