[Caspian-newsletter-l] 8 Things the Mainstream Media Hasn't Told You about Privacy

1 Aufruf
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news....@googlemail.com

ungelesen,
12.04.2013, 03:36:2512.04.13
an omeg...@googlegroups.com
Dear CASPIAN Members and Privacy Fans:

We all know there's more going on behind the scenes than we're told. My
NEW VIDEOS help you stay on top of the latest technology and give you
the information you need to protect yourself.

Please share these videos with friends, social networks, and visitors to
your blog or website. Together, we can take our freedom and privacy
back.

* Protect Personal Data - Practice saying "no" to random data
requests.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK9-Zo77FD8
* Billboard Moment - Telling social media is like telling a
billboard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns0po6ZZNok
* Copier Spying - Canon photocopiers may be reading your
documents.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0tngp1OfYs
* Smart Grid - Electric meters may soon monitor your home
appliances. www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZKaJOxoVvM
* Homeland Iris Scanning - Minority-Report biometric
tech hits
the USA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7Vw18pXaro
* Listening is Legal - Restaurants can record your dinner
conversation!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X_OBvyZ1EQ
* Snooping Supervisors - Companies are watching
workers...very
closely.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhCd0-vcBcs
* Cell Phone Risks - Protect your vital organs from
your phone's
antenna.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAnB3OONSwQ

Katherine Albrecht, Ed.D.
Nationally Syndicated Radio Host, Consumer Privacy Expert, & Bestselling
Author
Live M-F 4:00-6:00 PM Eastern
www.KatherineAlbrecht.com

ABOUT CASPIAN

CASPIAN (Consumers Against Supermarket Privacy Invasion and Numbering)
is a grass-roots consumer group fighting retail surveillance schemes
since 1999 and irresponsible RFID use since 2002. With thousands of
members in all 50 U.S. states and over 30 countries worldwide, CASPIAN
seeks to educate consumers about marketing strategies that invade their
privacy and encourage privacy-conscious shopping habits across the
retail spectrum.

http://www.spychips.com/
http://www.antichips.com/
http://www.nocards.org/

You're welcome to duplicate and distribute this message to others who
may find it of interest.

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten