Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news....@googlemail.com

ungelesen,
22.06.2009, 16:32:4122.06.09
an omeg...@googlegroups.com

From: JCMPelican
To: she...@niehs.nih.gov
Sent: 6/22/2009 12:19:43 P.M. Central Daylight Time
Subj: ELECTRIC FIELD SHIELDING.....TREES.....WHO.....SHOCKS....RF MONITORING

Contact CERHR     http://cerhr.niehs.nih.gov/contactus/index.html
NATIONAL TOXICOLOGY PROGRAM   -   HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES

For general questions regarding the CERHR or for personal questions regarding the possible effects of exposures on fertility, pregnancy, or unborn children, contact:

Dr. Michael D. Shelby
NIEHS K2-04
P.O. Box 12233
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Phone: 919-541-3455
Fax: 919-316-4511
e-mail: she...@niehs.nih.gov

Dr. Shelby:      Apparently Ashley Files is no longer in her position at NIEHS.   Her email was returned marked "unknown."

Please advise names and email contact information for other appropriate personnel at NIEHS regarding urgent issues addressed in my letter below re close, chronic, prolonged electric field exposures to high voltage transmisson lines.

I have many other concerns.   Please also review my letters:

JOANNE C. MUELLER LETTER TO DR. MARILYN ALBERT, ALZ. ADVISORY BOARD (11 06)

WHY DID THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY STOP INFORMING PUBLIC RE
PREVENTABLE HEALTH PROBLEMS?    Prepared for "Obama Change Meetings"  - 12-12-08

Sleep Sheep creating a tranquil environment?
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/5137160/

The NIEHS must take swift action to begin to abate rapid increases in numerous healh problems including autism-spectrum disorders, Alzheimers, Parkinsons, childhood Leukemia and the large variety of symptoms that precede these illnesses and all other health problems.     Take care   -   Joanne

Joanne C. Mueller
Guinea Pigs "R" Us
731 - 123rd Avenue N.W.
Minneapolis, Minnesota  55448-2127 USA
Phone:   763-755-6114
Email:    jcmpe...@aol.com     ( 6-22--09)

ARE YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN GUINEA PIGS?    Letter 7-22-04 by Joanne Mueller
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/282050/