Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news....@googlemail.com

ungelesen,
20.04.2013, 04:38:5920.04.13
an omeg...@googlegroups.com

Farmer Mike Butler's plea for help:

In a message dated 4/16/2013 9:56:13 A.M. Central Daylight Time, butl...@hotmail.com writes:

I am currently in the middle of a stray voltage case battling WE Energ...ies out of Wisconsin. Case number 2011CV000470. I proved that there was an issue with stray voltage, however, I need further proof. This 'additional' testing is going to cost $13,000. I have spend my whole life breeding cows, only to have everything I worked for taken away by stray voltage. Currently, I have spent my whole life savings on this case (to date, I believe I am at about $17,000) The electric company knows that I do not have any more money to spend and they are burying me in legal paperwork. They know that I cannot afford a lawyer to keep fighting the fight.

I was wondering if you know any investors that could help out with this case. It will be a monumental case due to the fact of the high caliber cows that I worked with. Mike Behr, a forensic economist out of Minnesota, is working on my losses. The initial report said my estimate of $2.7 million, was on the lighter end.

I am at my wits end. I have the attorney hired to help me get back onto the farm to do the testing. His name is William Rassmussen with Hammarback Law offices. In addition. Schmitt Stray Voltage Testing in Platteville, WI sent me an estimate on the testing. Its the $13,000 that is holding me up.

For more information about my story, please refer to http://www.gofundme.com/28ggiw . I am trying to raise $10,000 for additional testing.

Please help out with this cause. I do not know what else to do. I know you deal specifically with children, however, I believe you can point me in the right direction to bring light to my campaign. Could you possibly lead me to discussion boards, support groups, etc?

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Mike Butler

Submitted by Joanne

Informant: Martin Weatherall
Allen antworten