Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news.omega

ungelesen,
05.11.2008, 00:30:0705.11.08
an omeg...@googlegroups.com

From: JCMPelican
To: santiba...@gva.es
CC: JCMPelican
Sent: 11/4/2008 10:00:48 P.M. Central Standard Time
Subj: Alz....occupational exposures....also file re APOE 4.....

Subject:   Study:   Occupational risk factors in Alzheimer’s disease: a review assessing the quality of published epidemiological studies   -    Accepted 16 February 2007    -

Correspondence to:
Dr M Santibáñez Margüello, Occupational Health Unit, Public Health Centre, Antonio Mora Ferrández 51, 03202 Elche, Alicante, Spain; santiba...@gva.es

Dear Dr. Santibáñez:    I am a non-accredited EMF/EMR researcher with over 18 years' experience.  I believe the main reason occupational studies are so misleading, inconsistent and/or inconclusive has to do with the fact that no evaluations are made regarding close, chronic, prolonged electric field bedroom exposures.

Please see my appeal to Dr. Marilyn Albert, a member of the Alzheimers' Advisory Board Task Force:

My website,  www.guineapigsrus.org   has additional information regarding some additional items-of-concern.

Another important item is at the following link:

Sleep Sheep creating a tranquil environment?      http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/5137160/  .......

While "Project Sheep Sleep" primarily addresses concerns re autism-spectrum disorder, I am sure you can readily determine the importance of my message as it also might pertain to the development of Alzheimers and other neurodegenerative disorders.

Any appliance or device that contains a speaker has a magnet that emits very high intermittent frequencies which continue in spite of no batteries and/or other power to the equipment.   This includes any PDA, i-Pod, i-Phone, cell phone, Blackberry, and any radio or other device that has a speaker.

In my opinion, no epidemiological study will ever provide meaningful results unless nighttime exposures are seriously considered.

I will review your study in its entirety soon.   Best wishes and take care  -  Joanne

Joanne C. Mueller
Guinea Pigs "R" Us
731 - 123rd Avenue N.W.
Minneapolis, Minnesota  55448-2127 USA
Phone:   763-755-6114
Email:    jcmpe...@aol.com   (11-04-08)

ARE YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN GUINEA PIGS?    Letter 7-22-04 by Joanne Mueller
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/282050/

http://freepage.twoday.net/search?q=Wi-Fi
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=Wi-Fi
]