Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news....@googlemail.com

ungelesen,
13.07.2009, 02:53:3413.07.09
an omeg...@googlegroups.com

From: JCMPelican
To: JCMPelican
Sent: 7/12/2009 11:19:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time
Subj: Magnetic fields test 'reflexes' of autism ....comment by Joanne Mueller

Magnetic fields test 'reflexes' of autism  -  THE BOSTON GLOBE

Method may pave way for treatment

By:    Carolyn Y Johnson, Globe Staff

COMMENTS:

JoanneMueller wrote:

sfdude is correct that EHS or ES (electrosensitivity) is likely involved re persons being treated with transcranial magnetic stimulation and occurrence of headache.

I would, however, add that what is referred to as "autism-spectrum disorder," is more likely than not associated with increases in electrification and popular use of all sorts of electronic devices.

There are studies indicating that those said to suffer various aspects of autism spectrum disorders, have low melatonin levels. Same re patients with Alzheimers and Parkinsons. Melatonin is also reported to help delay onset of Alzheimers and Parkinsons and/or to reduce severity of symptoms. Melatonin is prescribed for some patients with symptoms of ASD.

There are numerous appliances, telephone equipment and items with speakers (magnets) that should not be close to beds at night. Google my name along with "magnets" for one VIP letter of mine that is posted on Omega's World News online site. Re magnets, they never lose their frequencies even if there is no power to the object. Be very cautious when using any item that emits sound. Electric fields disrupt one's natural ability to produce melatonin.

See: Sleep Sheep creating a tranquil environment?
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/5137160/

It is most urgent to study close, chronic, prolonged exposures -- "electric fields" -- simulating what happens to persons' brains when they spend hour-after-hour trying to sleep at night!

Best wishes and take care and "speak out" for "proper studies" -- we do not need more "walks and marches," we need "publicity and release of known facts!" Joanne C. Mueller, Guinea Pigs "R" Us, 731 - 123rd Avenue NW, Minneapolis, MN 55448 (USA)...jcmpelican@aol.com
7/13/2009 12:14 AM EDT

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten