Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news....@googlemail.com

ungelesen,
04.12.2012, 23:03:1204.12.12
an omeg...@googlegroups.com
Brand new SMART METER HEALTH EFFECTS SURVEY:

If you feel your health has been affected  by smart meters, we request
your immediate help in studying these effects.  Follow the link below
for more information and to participate in our 15 minute confidential
survey on this subject.  If you submit your survey by December 20, we
will be able to use your data in the precedent-setting Maine, USA
investigation into the safety of smart meters. Later submissions may be
useful in other legal and regulatory proceedings.  We welcome responses
from all over the world.  This survey is sponsored by the Maine
Coalition to Stop Smart Meters and www.conradbiologic.com.  http://www.conradbiologic.com/smartmetersurvey.html  Please
help to distribute this link widely and worldwide by forwarding this
message and link to any lists you are involved with, to any individuals
you know that have had health effects from smart meters and by posting
on your websites.

Thanks so much for your timely participation!

Ed Friedman
Maine Coalition to Stop Smart
Meters207-66...@comcast.net

Informant: Isis Feral