The Chemical Mechanisms leading to EMF Sensitivityis?

1 Aufruf
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news....@googlemail.com

ungelesen,
02.02.2010, 02:50:1402.02.10
an omeg...@googlegroups.com
Here we are... nitric oxide (NO)... in between other biochimical
mechanisms...

Well, I already sent to our Community compiles I've done some times ago.

Wireless communications are practical, useful and facilitate life, right?

Some very specific electric, magnetic and electromagnetic waves (EMF
to be short) can cure some very specific ailments, right?

Sure, a lot of things are bad for our health. But when the castle
burns, we don't care about the stable, right?

But the point is that humans and wildlife were not built, nor evolved
to support all that mass of mixed spread EMF by wireless technologies
we are obliged to sustain without any place to hide.

For example, the total radiation (terrestrial and cosmic) in the 900
MHz band were evaluated to:
0.000'005 uW/m2.
It must be compared with the 4.500.000 uW/m2 authorized by authorities
for the human pollution.
If you divide the second number by the first, I hope your screen is
large enough to shows the result...

Back to NO...
In the 3 compiles attached (2 old and an update), you'll find
interesting studies about EMF and NO or relative studies.

For example:

Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2001 Mar;933:323-9.
Elevated nitric oxide/peroxynitrite mechanism for the common etiology of
multiple chemical sensitivity, chronic fatigue syndrome, and post
traumatic stress disorder.

Pall ML, Satterlee JD.

Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2005 May;132(5):713-6.

Nitric oxide level in the nasal and sinus mucosa after exposure to
electromagnetic field.

Yariktas M, Doner F, Ozguner F, Gokalp O, Dogru H, Delibas N.

Oh my divine, oh my divine, oh my diiiivine melatonin...

But wait, in that one, conclusions say:
These results strongly suggest that ELF-MF attenuates antioxidative
actions of melatonin on cellular level.

Look:
Biol Trace Elem Res. 2004 Winter;102(1-3):227-43.
Influence of extremely-low-frequency magnetic field on antioxidative
melatonin properties in AT478 murine squamous cell carcinoma culture.
Zwirska-Korczala K, Adamczyk-Sowa M, Polaniak R, Sowa P, Birkner E,
Drzazga Z, Brzozowski

T, Konturek SJ.

I wish you a good lecture. Don't we know enough to say STOP to EMF?
Are there not enough studies showing so many biological effects after
EMF exposition and enough studies telling us the direct or indirect
interaction with all the diseases development growing on this world on
exponential manner ?

Just allow me a question for my own use:
Which one of you don't own a mobile phone, nor a DECT, nor WiFi, nor
any kind of wireless technology ? I will keep it in my secret records !
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say...

Philippe Hug
Chairman of ARA
http://www.alerte.ch

PS: I have thousands of other studies I never compiled. Too much work
for a single man...

NO subject is not close. Other studies are available, like that one:

One of the barriers to our understanding of the mechanisms involved in
fibromyalgia (FM) is the lack of any animal models of FM. So whereas
proposed animal models for chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), multiple
chemical sensitivity (MCS) and posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
are available which suggest a role for excessive nitric oxide in each
of these conditions, there is no similar animal model to study for FM.

See:
http://www.prohealth.com/fibromyalgia/library/showarticle.cfm?id=4350&t=CFIDS_FM

Yes, EMF trigger NO that trigger EHS, CFS, MCS, PTSD, COPD, Alzheimer,
and more and more !

Mayday, mayday, mayday...

1. 0 Compile Oxydative stress 1.2.10.pdf
2. 0 Compile Oxydative stress 26.2.7.pdf
3. 00 NO LISTE des �tudes au 15.1.7.pdf

Gary, George, all

This has always been an interesting strand to me, because (and in danger
of sounding like a one-string-violin - I'm not!) there is a common
thread in nitric oxide (NO) imbalance via synthase disruption, that
still intrigues. It connects and explains the similarities in MCS, EHS,
CFS etc. and also connects with mitochondrial disease, eg:

http://www.nature.com/ncb/journal/v6/n11/full/ncb1188.html

It's not that MCS triggers EHS, EHS triggers CFS, etc., but that the
commonalities mean different triggers can compound for the same results.
Set a fire off from an electrical fault,in one room, a gas leak in
another, a cigarette in a third, and the house will burn in the same
way. No good just blaming the smoker.

I see too little about the role of NO, apart from a few references to
RNS, but the amount of research evidence of it being central, and being
triggered also by EM fields, is substantial.

Andy Davidson

Gary Kohls wrote: HELLO ALL: THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION ABOUT
MITOCHONDRIAL MEMBRANE DYSFUNCTION AND THE RELATIVELY GOOD NEWS ABOUT
THE UNIVERSAL TREATMENT (WITH OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS AND PLENTY OF
ANTIOXIDANTS, I PRESUME) THAT MUST BE DIRECTED AT THE POISONED BILIPID
CELL WALL OF THE DAMAGED MITOCHONDRIA (AND ALSO THE NEURONS, IN THE CASE
OF THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM AND, FOR THAT MATTER, EVERY CELL OF THE
BODY). TWO YEARS AGO I ATTENDED A SEMINAR IN DULUTH, MN THAT WAS
ABOUT SO-CALLED \"CONGENITAL\" MITOCHONDRIAL SYNDROMES. IN THE AUDIENCE
WAS A RESEARCHER WHOSE AREA OF EXPERTISE WAS MITOCHONDRIAL DISEASES. AT
THE Q&A HE MENTIONED THAT A RESEARCH COLLEAGUE OF HIS HAD IDENTIFIED
72 COMMONLY PRESCIBED DRUGS THAT WERE MITOCHONDRIAL TOXINS. THE
EXPLOSIVE DATA HAD NOT BEEN PUBLISHED YET (I WONDER WHY?). THE ONLY TWO
MITOCHONDRIAL-POISONING DRUGS OF THE 72 THAT HE MENTIONED WERE PROZAC
(DISTA) AND LIPITOR (PFIZER). I TALKED TO HIM AT THE BREAK AND HE GAVE
ME HIS EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN I ASKED IF I COULD COMMUNICATE WITH HIM
FURTHER ABOUT THIS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ISSUE (WHICH COULD BRING DOWN
BIGPHARMA IF IT EVER CAME OUT). I HAVE EMAILED HIM ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS
SINCE THEN AND HE HAS NEVER RESPONDED. I LATER FOUND OUT THAT HE HAD
RESEARCH GRANTS FROM PFIZER, HENCE THE SILENCE. I HAVE TRIED TO TRACK
DOWN THE RESEARCH ON THIS TOPIC AND HAVE ASKED OTHERS WHO WOULD BE
INTERESTED IN THIS TOPIC TO DO THE SAME AND NONE OF US HAVE FOUND
ANYTHING ONLINE ABOUT THIS TOPIC. I AM THEREFORE ASKING THOSE ON THIS
ELIST FOR HELP IN THIS EFFORT. THANKS FOR ANY INFORMATION YOU MIGHT BE
ABLE TO FIND. GARY G. KOHLS, MD. MY MAILING ADDRESS IS 1306 E 8TH ST,
DULUTH, MN 55805. PHONE # IS 218-728-9756. PS: THIS IS INFORMATION THAT
COULD BE LETHAL TO THE RESEARCHER, PUBLISHER OR PROPAGATOR OF IT, SO BE
CAREFUL OUT THERE. GARY G. KOHLS, MD ----- ORIGINAL MESSAGE -----

FROM: G. L. Carlo TO: xxx

SENT: Sunday, January 31, 2010 8:03 AM SUBJECT: Re: Chemical Mechanisms
leading to EMF Sens...Dallas 6-3 thru

6-6-2010 As we continue to learn more and more based on causal studies
(published and unpublished), efficacy experience with various
intervention protocols, clinical observations, and feedback from those
both adversely effected and helped, the following emerge as fundamental
to the mechanism based on our work:

* A common mechanistic thread: cellular level oxidative stress reactions
that cause cell and mitochondrial membrane permeability changes. These
changes are measurable in the laboratory and can be both adverse and
adaptive. Symptoms occur when the adverse impact becomes greater than
the adaptive capacity.

* Virtually all of the resultant biological effect cascades --
intracellular (e.g. DNA repair), extracellular (e.g. heat shock
proteins) and intercellular (e.g. communication) -- that lead to
symptoms derive initially from ROS and RNS impacts

* Our data show that there are many pathways to cell membrane-level
oxidative stress response -- physical, chemical, biological. These
include environmental chemicals, internal biochemical imbalances caused
by anxiety and life-stresses, EMR, viral and bacterial infections, etc.
However, once the resultant cascades ensue, it appears that the
pathophysiological condition is the same. This is good news on the
treatment side.

Thus, our data do not suggest that one type of sensitivity leads to
another. Certainly there are additive and synergistic effects when
multiple stressors are involved. However, it appears that there are
diverse pathways to the pathophysiologic effect, but once that effect
occurs, the disease conditions are essentially similar. That is one
reason why, at least in our experience, intervention protocols that work
for EHS also work for MCS, PTSD etc.. One key appears to be eliminating
the myriad sources of oxidative stress while the interventions are being
tried..... the proverbial "stop the bleeding" first.... G

Dr. George L. Carlo
The Science and Public Policy Institute The Institute for Healthful
Adaptation Washington, D.C.
866-620-4459