Safety Code 6 used to justify exposure to smart meter radiation and children in schools to Wi-Fi

2 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news....@googlemail.com

ungelesen,
01.06.2013, 10:36:2101.06.13
an omeg...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning

Jerry is also amazing!

Now he challenges CEOs of BCHydro and FortisBC, see Sharons email below!

Jerry Flynn lives very close to our home here. He volunteered already to give free presentation in several communities  far and wide.

If you have not seen  his excellent presentation yet then go to BCUC's website

             FortisBC Inc Advanced Metering Infrastructure CPCN
             FortisBC Inc. Application for a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity for the Advanced Metering Infrastructure Project ~ Project No.3698682

             NOTE: Transcripts at      bottom of the page

there click on

       C6-10

Letter dated January 23, 2013 – JF Submitting Comments and Presentation

which leads you to  his presentation after a 3 page email to BCUC:

             http://www.bcuc.com/Documents/Proceedings/2013/DOC_33282_C6-10_Flynn_Submitting-Comments-ppt-presentation.pdf

Hans.