Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news....@googlemail.com

ungelesen,
08.05.2009, 16:45:3408.05.09
an omeg...@googlegroups.com

From: JCMPelican
To: John.O'Br...@eog.myflorida.com
CC: dfd...@wcco.cbs.com, dgsh...@wcco.cbs.com
Sent: 5/8/2009 10:53:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time
Subj: Re: Verification of Proclamation re May 2009 as Electrosensivity Month....

Subject:   Verification of Proclamation re May 2009 as Electrosensivity Month....

To:    Mr. John P. O'Brien   John.O'Br...@eog.myflorida.com
External Affairs
Executive Office of Florida Governor Charlie Crist
Telephone:   850-410-0501

Dear Mr. O'Brien:   I appreciate very much your explanation regarding a possible proclamation by Governor Crist regarding electrosensitivity concerns.

I am informing those who received the premature announcement by copy of this email.

Anything you, Governor Crist, or the Florida Department of Health can do to advance cause of electromagnetic senitivity (EMS) [commonly referred to as Electrohypersensitivity (EHS) ] awareness via expediting public service announcements,  will not only be appreciated by me and others who work hard to reduce preventable health problems but will also be the beginning of addressing serious issues that have been minimized and concealed from the public for way too long!

I will apprise Governor Pawlenty here in Minnesota as well as our Minnesota Health Department that Florida appears to be willing to take the lead to institute public service announcements re EMS.

Best wishes and take care  -   Joanne

Joanne C. Mueller
Guinea Pigs "R" Us
731 - 123rd Avenue N.W.
Minneapolis, Minnesota  55448-2127 USA
Phone:   763-755-6114
Email:    jcmpe...@aol.com    (5-08-09)

ARE YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN GUINEA PIGS?    Letter 7-22-04 by Joanne Mueller
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/282050/

In a message dated 5/8/2009 10:09:01 A.M. Central Daylight Time, John.O'Br...@eog.myflorida.com writes:

Thank for your email. I am sending you the information to follow up on the proclamation, and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to give ma a call.

Thank you for contacting Governor Charlie Crist's Office concerning the proclamation sent out for Electromagnetic Sensitivity (EMS) Awareness Month. Governor Crist understands there are many health issues affecting citizens throughout the Sunshine State. Unfortunately, the proclamation was issued prior to a complete review by the Florida Department of Health and we continue to work with them on this and many important health related issues in Florida.

I regret any inconvenience that the premature announcement may have caused and look forward to working with the Florida Department of Health on this issue.

Sincerely,

John P. O'Brien

External Affairs

Executive Office of the Governor