Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news....@googlemail.com

ungelesen,
18.08.2009, 12:46:1018.08.09
an omeg...@googlegroups.com

From: JCMPelican
To: con...@news13direct.com
CC: dfd...@wcco.cbs.com, dgsh...@wcco.cbs.com, edito...@ecm-inc.com, mkas...@startribune.com
Sent: 8/18/2009 9:33:08 A.M. Central Daylight Time
Subj: Health "Prevention" - Anti-ageing....

Subject:     Health "Prevention"   -    Anti-Ageing

To:   Health Reporter Cathy Diaz   -    NEWS 13 WKTV   [ con...@news13direct.com ]

Dear Cathy:     Your report on benefits of Resveratrol's numerous health benefits is interesting and very important.    Nice job!      http://www.news13direct.com/aol/   .......      You are in a position, however, to make an even greater contribution toward improving health and reducing ageing.    As a prelude to what is my lengthy plea for help (on behalf of persons everywhere and also their pets),  I suggest you take a look at the recent BioInitiative Reporthttp://www.bioinitiative.org/index.htm   .......

In addition to various supplements, including "melatonin" ( I consider melatonin to be one of the most important supplements perhaps along with Resveratrol when it comes to reducing needless suffering and pain ),  I want to emphasize the need to inform the public they should reduce bedroom electric field exposures.

Please review my website,  www.guineapigsrus.org .....  Below are links to my three most important letters regarding electric field exposures and also link to a very important study on melatonin that indicates melatonin may delay the onset of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases and/or reduce severity of symptoms:

JOANNE C. MUELLER LETTER TO DR. MARILYN ALBERT, ALZ. ADVISORY BOARD (11 06)

WHY DID THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY STOP INFORMING PUBLIC RE
PREVENTABLE HEALTH PROBLEMS?    Prepared for "Obama Change Meetings"  - 12-12-08

Sleep Sheep creating a tranquil environment?
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/5137160/

Behavioral and Brain Functions 2006, 2:15doi:10.1186/1744-9081-2-15

Close, chronic prolonged exposures to all kinds of appliances and telephone equipment typically found in bedrooms on nightstands and headboards, have been linked to numerous health problems from poor sleep to cancer.    Cordless phones, transformer boxes and phone bases are all hazardous.   The increasingly popular practice of placing cell phones under pillows is very dangerous.   I interact one-on-one with persons of all ages who think nothing of having i-Pods, cell phones, etc. on or next to their bodies all night long until  I explain why "distance is their friend."

At a garage/yard sale last week, a young father stated, "I will take that bear out of our daughter's crib as soon as she wakes up!"    I had informed the parents, after providing my card for "Guinea Pigs 'R' Us," that even stuffed animals that have speakers appear to be causally linked to symptoms of autism spectrum......."    The infant girl suffered from chronic ear infections.    All of a sudden, the dad jumped up and said, "I am taking that bear out of her crib right now!"      Link above re "Sheep Sleep" explains it is "magnet" that never loses frequencies even if batteries are burned out.    I report also that an infant who showed signs of autism-spectrum disorder (ASD) and who suffered due to chronic asthma and ear infections, "got well" and began to cuddle the same week his mom and I removed two sound-emitting objects from his crib!    I measured magnetic fields as high as 50.0 milligauss on a mobile and 80.0 milligauss on "Sheep Sleep."

Electric fields interfere with natural ability of persons and animals to produce their own melatonin.    Your article on Resveratrol emphasizes "anti-ageing benefits."    While Resveratrol and other supplements do offer similar benefits, it is entirely possible that Resveratrol is superior to many.    Melatonin has "radio-protective properties," is a powerful antioxidant and therefor, "a cancer-fighter."     Melatonin is referred to as "an anti-ageing supplement" by Dr. Russel Reiter in his book, "Melatonin."
It would be very helpful for the "good of all" if you could write an article regarding electric field exposures which are known to "age cells"  due to disruption of cell signaling  -- our brains, hearts and bodies are "electric"  --   Dr. Robert Becker's book, "The Body Electric"  -   see link:

The Body Electric: Electromagnetism and the Foundation of Life (Paperback)

by Robert Becker (Author), Gary Selden (Author) "There is only one health, but diseases are many..." (more)

My husband's new Internist stated:  "In India we do not get Alzheimers.....we eat curry....."    (available in supplement form as "curcumin" or "turmeric").    Dementias, including "Alzheimers," are generally considered to be related to "ageing."    As more research comes forward, overwhelming evidence indicates the "ageing process" is more likely than not, accelerated due to all of the unnatural frequencies and waveforms that surround us in today's technological world and also long-standing use of and increases in bedroom appliances and other devices.    Exacerbation of symptoms even in dementias resulting from trauma are likely to be linked to electric field exposures, along with reduction of natural melatonin production.

As a world dealing with enormous "economy-collapsing health problems," we must seriously consider how much electromagnetic radiation we might be able to reduce.  See:   K. Crofton, Ph.D.'s book, "Radiation Rescue"  -   www.radiationrescue.org   ........     In addition to electronics being worn close to our bodies and brains, there are equally serious concerns re wireless installations.   Teachers are reporting increased health problems in students, and also themselves, since WiFi placements in schools.   Cellular antennae are being placed in large numbers in close proximity to residences, schools, hospitals -- often on top of these buildings.       See:   ReWire.Me e-Magazine:   http://www.rewire.me/    .......

Mainstream media, including prominent talk shows, health reporters, etc. are avoiding issues surrounding the critical need to reduce electric field exposures.    We must begin to inform persons re simple, cost-free changes that can be made immediately while scientists try to sort out potential ways to reduce effects resulting from the more distant exposures.        Thanks again for your article on Resveratrol and take care   -  Joanne

Joanne C. Mueller
Guinea Pigs "R" Us
731 - 123rd Avenue N.W.
Minneapolis, Minnesota  55448-2127 USA
Phone:   763-755-6114
Email:    jcmpe...@aol.com    ( 8-18-09 )

ARE YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN GUINEA PIGS?    Letter 7-22-04 by Joanne Mueller
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/282050/

Radiation Rescue by K. Crofton, Ph.D. at www.radiationrescue.org
The Statin Damage Crisis;   Statin Drugs Side Effects;   Lipitor:  Thief of Memory  by Dr. Duane Graveline at  www.spacedoc.net
Radiation Research Trust  at www.radiationresearch.org