Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news....@googlemail.com

ungelesen,
22.03.2011, 13:04:1022.03.11
an omeg...@googlegroups.com
This piece,  'A new Terror to Rock the Floating World'  by the art critic, Waldemar Januszczak, in this week's The Sunday Times is especially insightful.  I couldn't call his column up online, so I am sending it along in this attachment.  May I add that his comments on the exceptional hospitality his late Japanese father-in-law extended to him, a foreigner/gaigin, resonate with my lovely memories  of the astounding kindness and generosity shown to me by all Japanese I encountered during the four years I lived in Japan.  That was over thirty years ago.

Imelda O'Connor, Carrigaline/Best, Imelda,  Cork

Image0020.JPG
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten