Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news.omega

ungelesen,
18.09.2008, 17:24:4518.09.08
an omeg...@googlegroups.com
Natural Solutions Foundation eAlert

www.GlobalHealthFreedom.org    www.HealthFreedomUSA.org
www.NaturalSolutionsFoundation.org
  www.Organics4U.org           www.NaturalSolutionsMarketplace.org
September 18, 2008

IMPORTANT HEALTH FREEDOM INFORMATION.  PLEASE FORWARD  WIDELY

Natural Solutions Foundation
Health Freedom eAlert
Can You Afford Not to Read This?

Index for This eAlert:
  • Kuchinich Introduces GMO Labeling Bills! Action Item!
  • Vaccines on the Horizon - Watch OUT!
  • Weaponized Avian Pandemic Flu Update
  • Special eAlert: States Moving Against Nutritionists! Action Item!
  • Codex Meeting Support Needed
  • China to Punish Tainted Milk Producers

Just Say "Know" to GMOs

Today there is really good news, thanks to the brave action of a member of the United States House of Representatives!  Dennis Kuchinich has taken Monsanto and the other Big Biotech corporations on, toe to toe.  He understands our demand to have clear labeling of Franken Foods. But he can't do this alone - he needs our help in alerting Congress to the urgency and importance of performing safety testing on ALL genetically modified foods in our food supply AND labeling them clearly.

More than 80% of Americans want genetically modified foods labeled according to a recent NY Times survey.  More than 80% of the food in the US is contaminated with unlabrled GMO ingredients.  If you believe, as we do, that your health freedom includes the right to make choices about whether to eat clean, unadulterated food and do not want to eat FrankenFood (at least without a choice to eat something else) click here, http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/t/1128/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=25920

and ask your Congresspersons to become co-sponsors of Rep. Kuchinch's vitally important bills, H.R. 6635, H.R. 6636 and H.R. 6637.

Read more...
http://vitaminlawyerhealthfreedom.blogspot.com/2008/09/dennis-kuchinich-defending-peoples.html

Please Click Here and Take the Important Action Step on Kuchinch Bills.
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/t/1128/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=25920

This is a Health Freedom Issue of immense importance.  Please, spread the word and ask your freinds, neighbors, associates, so that they can join this effort to assure the safety of our food and clearly lable GMOs for the first time. http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/t/1128/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=25920

Join the Natural Solutions Foundation's "Just Say No to GMO" forum:

Think You've Seen Then End of the March of the Vaccines?  It's Only Beginning!

The number of shots a person receives in a life time of "full immuniztion" is escalating rapidly.  The CDC has opined that a child can tolerate a thousand (!) vaccinations before the immune system collapses.  Click here, https://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#inbox/11c75b83c8a4452f, to see what the industry has in mind today.  This is not an exhaustive survey, mind you, just today's list of new vaccinations coming soon to a syringe near you (and your child) if you do not protect your right to exempt yourself and your dependents from this dangerous "medicine".

Of course, at the same time, the poison press against autism's link to vaccination continues unabated.

Regarding the use of vaccinations to induce illness and worse, pay particular attention to the quote from Bertrand Russell in this critically important whistle blower's interview:

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/lmoret2.htm

Evidence of a Planned Pandemic Flu Continues to Mount

 "The Natural Solutions Foundation continually updates and expands it coverage of the breaking news, information and disinformation about the forthcoming, supposedly "inevitable pandemic" which is now acknowledged by such luminaries as the head of the CDC to be certain and very rapidly approaching, although whether it will be from Avian Flu or not, what the strain will be if it is, and exactly when and where it will appear are unknowns, at least to the general public. The logical impossibility of these statements is overlooked by frantic members of the public.."

Read the rest of our updated "Weaponized Avian Flu Intelligence Estimate of Situation... http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?p=965

Dietitians Close to Monopoly Bill In NJ: Even Talking About Nutrition Will Become a Crime If You Are Not A Registered Dietician!

Take Action in All States:
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/t/1128/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=25929

Doctors, Nutritionists, Chiropracters, mothers, friends or health food store owners (and anyone else who is not a Registered Dietician, RD) who talks about food, food components, supplements, nutrition or diets will be commiting a felony if the New Jersey Legislature passes a bill before it.

Dieticians are not, repeat NOT, trained in nutrition and health.  They are not clinicians.  They do not deal with disease and correcting it.  Witness hospital and nursing home food and the point is made.  They are, however, lobbying vigorously all over the country to control, in a strangle hold, the right to dispense ALL, and I do mean ALL, nutritional information of any type.

Could they be supported in that attempt by the group that stands to gain most if nutritional information is suppressed or poorly understood?  If supplements can only be discussed and reccomended by someone with no meaningful medical training? That group, of course, is Big Pharma and its evil twin, the Industrialized Illness Care industry.

Increasingly State Governments, urged on by Big Pharma Lobbyists, are adopting laws similar to Ohio's draconian "Dietitians Act" which attempt to forbid anyone but licensed dietitians the freedom to speak about nutrition. New Jersey may be the next State to adopt such an act. The Assembly votes on September 25th.

Read more...
http://vitaminlawyerhealthfreedom.blogspot.com/2008/09/nj-dietitians-attack-health-freedom.html

Action Steps Here:

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?p=1030

Our co-trustee, Ralph Fucetola JD, was a guest on the Gary Null show this week informing, and alerting Gary's large audience that health freedom, even talking about health and nutrition - most of us thought that was protected under the First Amendment as Free Speech - is being actively criminalized by the PTB.

You probably remember last year's dreadful Guidance on CAM Regulation proposed by the FDA to forbid you to provide goods or information to anyone with the intent of creating a health benefit. Well, this is the same as the FDA taking away your right to provide healht producing materials and to talk about them. It fits right into the Codex agenda.

688,000+ people came through our site because they wanted to tell the FDA not to proceed with this dreadful plan.  But surprise! They're BAAAAAACK!

And now its time to take up the defense of free speech again in what Jefferson called Eternal Vigilance.

Right now the issue is more or less local.  If you know ANYONE who lives in New Jersey, forward this email to them and ask them to contact their elected state legislators NOW and sign up for the Health Freedom eAlerts, http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?page_id=189, to stay on top of this, and other, threats to their health and freedom.  What other threats?  Read on.  New Jersey, home of Big Pharma, is on a roll!

New Jersey Action Item: If you can attend the September 25, 2008 ralley in Trenton, please contact nutritionist Dian Freeman, 973-267-4816 - about...@att.net immediately.

HEALTH FREEDOM ITEMS ARE A-HOPPIN' AND A-POPPIN'.  THAT'S WHY OUR HEALTH FREEDOM BLAST IS THERE TO KEEP YOU UP TO THE MINUTE SO YOU CAN PROTECT AND DEFEND YOUR HEALTH FREEDOM!

You can always click on "Health Freedom Blog", the second button down on the Natural Solutions Foundation's Home Pages, www.HealthFreedomUSA.org or www.GlobalHealthFreedom.org to find out what's happening.

More items of critical information from our Health Freddom Blog that you need to know:

Terror Days for Health Freedom 2: $500 a day per child per day for each unvaccinated child in NJ
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?p=1019

Terror Days for Health Freedom 1: Mandated Gardasil injections for immigrant women - at their expense.
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?p=1013

Safe Water...do you trust your government to provide it?
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?p=1007

Old Flu Shots... New Flu Shots... Maybe One Will Work?
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?p=967

Vaccine Silly Season Heats Up...
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?p=971

Mainstream Medicine Catches Up - Slowly!                 Zinc for Diahhrea, Silver for Infections
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?p=819

How Much is a Baby's Life Worth to Big Pharma?
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?p=951

UK "Avian Flu" Burial Plans...
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?p=948

Mad Cow Madness at USDA
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?p=942

And don't forget to check the informative Vitamin Lawyer Blog, http://vitaminlawyerhealthfreedom.blogspot.com/

We're Working For You So We Need Your Support!

 A NOTE FROM RALPH FUCETOLA, JD, TRUSTEE:

"Certainly, we need your financial help. We would not be effective without your generous support... and important Codex meetings are coming up. Next week I need to Washington for a US Codex Delegation meeting... that just costs the price of an AmTrak ticket and lunch, however, at the end of October there will be an even more important meeting. A meeting that can rally the informal Coalition of Health Conscious Nations to resist the Codex agenda. But that will not happen unless we are there... in Africa, supporting those nations.

That's an expensive effort, and will cost about $40,000 by the end of October. Yes, that much. The airfair alone, according to Kayak.com, for Dr. Rima and General Bert will cost $5947 per per roundtrip to fly economy from Panama, where they now live, to Johannesburg, South Africa if they do not go through the US, or $2429 if they do.  Either way, we are looking at a lot of money just to get there.  While they are in Africa, they need to visit their other contacts to push the work forward.  Is that important to you?  If it is, despite the damage being done to the US and global economies, we need to dig deep to make sure that our voice is heard at Codex and beyond.  There is no one else speaking for us.  No one.  The officially sanctioned supposed "health freedom voices"  - the ones who criticize us - were not even present at the last Codex Commission Meeting.  We were, which means that you were. If we still want a seat at the Codex table, we have to pay for it.  It's that simple.

The various "Bigs" will, certainly, spend vastly more.. but who, other than Natural Solutions Foundation, will be there to represent you?

We know the economy is in freefall and heading down, down down.  And those two Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber Candidates* are taking in millions in political donations. Nonetheless, we continue to need money to run the highly effective and powerful Natural Solutions Foundation activities all over the globe.

We're working hard to protect your health freedoms and to develop a series of new ways for you to help support our efforts. These include:

  • Your generous tax deductible donations,http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?page_id=189 (recurring donations are especially helpful)
  • The amounts left over on gift and specialty cards like Starbucks Cards. The small amounts can sure add up to support health freedom instead of going to waste! Find out how to make this painless type of gift here, http://www.donatemycard.com/index.php?charity=12 Do it now while you're thinking about it, and tell your friends how easy it is to support health freedom with money that has already been spent!
  • The Natural Solutions Foundation knows that many of us love coffee, but not pesticides and other toxic chemicals in our morning brew.  So, as part of our Valley of the Moon Eco Community BeyondOrganic (TM) project, we will be producing chemical-free gourmet coffee (drink it or use it for detox purposes) from the Panama Highlands.  That's right! Our very own Valley of the Moon BeyondOrganic (TM) Coffee.  And Uncle Sam will pay you to drink it!  For every 1/2 bag you purchase at $25, you will get a $20 tax deduction!  Go to Paypal.com right now and order enough coffee for your holiday gift giving needs - and for your own cupboard.  Use "rel...@gmail.com" as the email for  payment and you will start receiving your coffee as the crop comes in by November, in plenty of time for the Holidays!  What a gift: Valley of the Moon BeyondOrganic (TM) Coffee: A Little Bit of Heaven in A Cup (TM) supporting your morning pleasure, your health AND health freedom all at the same time. If you order 4 bags or more, we'll throw in the shipping!  And, of course, you can place a recurring order so your coffee will come to your door every month!  If you order less than 4 bags of coffee, please add $10.00 shipping and handling.  Valley of The Moon BeyondOrganic (TM) Coffee - the only coffee Unlce Sam pays you to drink!
  • Organics4U.org is the outstanding virtual store Natural Solutions has created for you so that you can support your health with organic products AND support health freedom at the same time!  Every purchase (and you're going to buy supplements anyway, right?) supports the Natural Solutions Foundation.  AND you get a tax deduction!
  • There are products and services which our members and supporters make available and which we would like you to know about.  That's why we have created the Natural Solutions Foundation Marketplace, www.NaturalSolutionsMarketPlace.org
    Check it out!  And if you have a product or service that you would like our huge readership to know about, send an email telling us about it to
    nsfmark...@gmail.com.  We'd love to have you aboard!
  • Amazon.com video - just go to our home page, www.healthfreedomusa.org and scroll to the bottom... here is what Amazon has to say: To make it even easier for customers to decide to rent or purchase a movie or TV show, the first two minutes of videos automatically play at no charge to customers when they visit the product detail page. At any time during this 2-minute viewing period, customers can choose to purchase or rent the title to watch it in its entirety, driving higher conversion and increased referral fees for Associates. TiVo® customers can still download movies and TV shows to their TiVo DVR and watch on their TVs as before. [The Foundation receives $1.00 each time someone buys or rents a video.]
  • Natural Solutions Foundation products: We go to a great deal of effort to produce outstanding reference material and information which you simply cannot get anywhere else.  Our Codex e Book, Vaccine Exemption eBook and the outstanding Nutricide DVD are available for you now.

Lots of easy choices, but not supporting health freedom should not be a hard choice! The only choice is really how you are going to give that support!  After all, think about what is at stake!

More Globalism Woes: Chinese Tainted Milk Suppliers Charged, Could Face Death

BEIJING, China (CNN) -- Two brothers who sold fresh milk used to produce contaminated baby milk powder were arrested by Chinese investigators Monday and could face death if convicted, according to China Daily, the state-run newspaper.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/09/16/china.formula/art.babies.ap.jpg

Parents show babies suffering from kidney stones at a hospital in Lanzhou, Gansu province.

Two infants have died and more than 1,200 have been sickened by tainted formula that apparently had little nutritional value -- the raw milk had been watered down and a chemical added to fool quality checks, the newspaper said.

The scandal prompted China agricultural officials to start a nationwide inspection of its dairy industry, the paper said.

While 19 people were detained for questioning, the only ones arrested so far are two brothers who supplied about three tons of milk each day to the Sanlu Group, which manufactured the baby formula, the paper said.

Investigators said the brothers -- surnamed Geng and residents of the city of Shijiazhuang -- confessed to watering down the raw milk and mixing in tripolycyanamide, also known as melamine. They said they did it to recover losses suffered when the factory rejected earlier milk shipments, the paper reported.

The paper quotes the reaction of one brother, age 48, when asked if thought about the consequences of adding melamine.

"I've never asked and never thought about it," he said. "I only know it's bad for health."

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/09/16/china.formula/index.html

I've got a question: how come our regulatory agencies don't even try to protect us the way the Chinese are trying to protect their people and their international food trade?  Hmmmmmmm..... Could it be money? Corruption?  FDA/USDA totally owned by the industries they seek to regulate with no meaningful limits to conflicts of interest?  They sure are not watching our for us.  We have to do it for ourselves!

Yours in health and freedom,

Dr. Rima

Rima E. Laibow, MD
Medical Director
Natural Solutions Foundation
www.HealthFreedomUSA.org

* PS - the Foundation, as a tax-exempt NGO, does not support or oppose candidates for public office; we do however, seek to educate you and them about Health Freedom issues; watch for our Candidates' Health Freedom Score Card coming soon! And remember, as Dr. Ron Paul recently suggested, there are plenty of principled Third Party Candidates running for president - and they even mostly support privacy and freedom, so you don't need to waste your vote on Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb.

http://vitaminlawyerhealthfreedom.blogspot.com/2008/09/political-breakthrough-third-party.html

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten