Translation Nite-out !!!

Jwalanta Shrestha

Mar 20, 2008, 4:59:38 AM3/20/08
to olpc...@googlegroups.com, ne...@lists.laptop.org, dev-ol...@googlegroups.com, foss-...@googlegroups.com, libn...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Sorry for massive cross posting, but this might be interesting to all the nepali developers out there..

We at OLPC Nepal are having a Translation Nite-out! It's an 24-hour event as an attempt to complete the OLPC-XO localization.

Date and Time:
2000 NPT, 21st March, 2008 to 2000 NPT, 22nd March, 2008 (Night of Holi)
(1415 UTC, 21st March, 2008 to 1415 UTC, 22nd March, 2008)

Venue:
OLPC Development Lab preferred but you can work from anywhere (but please be available at #olpcnepal@irc.freenode.net). Coming to stay whole night and work at OLPC Dev Lab has added benefit as there'll be lots of others to consult with and Nepali-English (and vice-versa) dictionaries will be available.

Unlimited snacks and drinks available, inputs are welcome too..  (Booze also allowed, but at ur own cost n risk! ;) )

We also have special prize for the contributor with highest number of translated strings.. Be a part of it... it's gonna be fun!

For more info and reservations, see http://wiki.olpcnepal.org/index.php?title=Translation_Nite-out Feel free to reply this thread for any queries.

Regards,
Jwalanta.

Jwalanta Shrestha