Java / Flex Developer Norway

80 wyświetleń

Grzegorz Czerwinski

nieprzeczytany,
5 cze 2011, 08:46:035.06.2011
do oferty-pracy-java
Location: Oslo
Region: Norwegia
Job description:

Hospital IT is a company that provides IT and multimedia solutions for
the healthcare sector. The sector has a great need for renewal,
efficiency and restructuring, and IT tools are essential for realizing
this. Through our healthcare IT expertise, and in close cooperation
with our partners and customers, we work hard to empower both the
healthcare professionals and the patients. Our partners include
national and internationally recognized research and educational
institutions that are leading in health care technologies.

We have in close cooperation with our partners and customers won
several major development contracts, which will run over several
years, and as a company we are continuously growing. Therefore we need
to strengthen our development team with more talended developers.

Requirements:

Essential Skills:
*University degree level in Computer Science or a related discipline.
Relevantexperience can compensate for missing education.
*At least 2 years experience in Java/JEE technologies including EJB3,
JPA, JMS,Spring.
*At least 1 - 2 years experience in Adobe Flex technology, knowledge
of theParsley framework is an advantage.
*Knowledge of PostgreSQL database.
*Knowledge of Maven technology.
*Knowledge of agile development processes, e.g. Scrum
*Knowledge of IntelliJ IDEA IDE would be an advantage.

Personal Attributes:
*Fluent in English
*Willing to learn Norwegian
*Strong communication skills to extract and provide clear technical
information
*Strong problem solving skills that provide flexible and well
considered solutions
*Good team player
*Self motivated and reliable with a drive to complete tasks on time
*Ability to learn and deploy new technology and development skills
*Highly organized, with attention to detail, producing highly accurate
work
*Flexible, conscientious approach

We offer:
*Salary between 400 000 - 550 000 NOK depending on experience.
*Hospital IT also have an apartment available for rent upon arrival.
This can make the moving process as smooth as possible for people
moving to Norway from abroad.

For questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Tom
Skoglund (+47 971 78360) or email : t...@hospitality.no

To apply for the position please send your CV and a Cover Letter in
English to t...@hospitality.no

Job position related offer on pracuj.pl:
http://www.pracuj.pl/praca/java-flex-developer-oslo,oferta,2063131

Grzegorz Czerwinski

nieprzeczytany,
6 cze 2011, 15:09:516.06.2011
do oferty-pracy-java
Oczywsice jest to oferta firmy w ktorej obecnie pracuje (bez zadnych
posrednikow).
W razie pytan prosze pisac w jezyku angielskim do Tom Skoglund email:
t...@hospitality.no albo w jezyku polskim bezposrednio do mnie.

I zapomnialem dodac, strona domowa firmy: hospitality.no

Pozdrawiam

Grzegorz Czerwinski,
Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi