Carpooling

OE3C 2011

Feb 19, 2011, 1:43:31 AM2/19/11
to OEEC2011
These discussions will be self moderated, so check back regularly to
see if there are any new posts.

Feel free to offer/ask for a ride to/from other OEEC attendees. Please
include where you are leaving from and what date/time you would be
able to leave.

For those staying downtown: keep in mind Sunday TTC subway services do
not start until 9am, however blue buses (night time buses) will be
running.

Tiffany

Mar 15, 2011, 8:32:04 AM3/15/11
to OEEC2011
I will be driving from the Annex area in Toronto to UTSC on Sunday
morning. I will leave at 7:45am and arrive at UTSC for the 8:30 coffee/
breakfast slot before the plenary. I can carry four people.
Reply if you are interested.
Tiffany